Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

......Does Hot Toys know what Transformers are? :confused:

Theres seems to be some sort of miscommunication, Optimus doesn't wear the bad guys on his back.

Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

I may as well wait for the Soundwave version now:lol

Lol.. I can accept the Starscream version as long as you have the exclusive severed head. Just looks like Optimus went bat ****, killed Starscream and stripped him for parts. Not like Optimus but I don't mind him being more ruthless. Because of this pairing my assumption is that they won't be making a Starscream figure.

I really want a Megatron figure to pair him with so seeing a version of him with Megatron parts concerns me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this some kind of Joke?
Worst decision of a figure from Hot Toys ever.Starscream version is kinda weird yes,but now a Megatron version you start to wonder where their head is.This is beyond stupid :slap

Im getting a Optimus,that's it.What they are planning to do here is beyond me.

"Oh sure we know Transformers...like Iron Mans!" "Oh, Tony Prime has arc reactor..like Iron Mans!"

They literally have Optimus Cos-playing as other transformers :rotfl Like hes going to a convention. Hes going to Bot-con!

I figure they are just exclusive parts etc to bump cost up to std HT pricing. I'm just in for the Prime.

Header says "Specs".
Where are they?
Intrigued if this guy has movable fingers...
First post updated. The fingers are articulated.

10494644_715625145177138_963575621003950994_n.jpg

10411179_715625185177134_3854744118952775455_n.jpg

Theres seems to be some sort of miscommunication, Optimus doesn't wear the bad guys on his back.

Sure he does! :lol

Rotf-jetpoweroptimusprime-film-1.png

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

^^^ That thing is NOT Optimus Prime.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

SMH are they just gonna release a "normal" version of him. Don't want these different accesories just give me Prime

Lmfao

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

I don't care if Optimus is wearing Mary Poppins on his back, this will be mine.

I don't care if Optimus is wearing Mary Poppins on his back, this will be mine.
Lol but wtf with all the different versions. I'd buy the Megs version over Stars' any day though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

First post updated. The fingers are articulated.

10494644_715625145177138_963575621003950994_n.jpg

10411179_715625185177134_3854744118952775455_n.jpg

This is awesome, even though it would be cool if he could transform it's not a deal breaker for me as I never keep my transformers in their alt modes. At first glance it does look like a Revenge of the Fallen G1 optimus prime with all of Jet Fires parts on him, which is what I thought the inspiration was but the Megs one is a bit more complexing.

I would stay with the Master Piece line if they were painted like this

optimus_prime_mp_10_repaint___botmode_03_by_xeltecon-d4qnufp.jpg

But the paint on this Prime looks top notch which is what puts it in a different league.

You guys know Optimus prime appeared in marvel comics. Theoretically, we could see a optimus prime "iron man" version

This was so unexpected and awesome. Well done HT.

This is defnitely HT's biggest surprise...Ever?
i would have never thought in a billions years that HT would bother with TF.

Back