Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to say... HT has me by the hoo-ha on this one. I'll probably hardly balk at the retarded $270+ price they'll drop on us

I can't handle the triple announcements right now. :panic:

The tailoring on it could not be better and the sculpt is just spot on. Not to mention that Delorean looks awesome!

The figure is HKD 1430 so it's roughly $180 USD BEFORE Sideshows make up. Hoping it's around $220.

Holo said it is around $220 ish so not too bad!

Costume:

- One (1) red tee
- One (1) white and black checkered shirt
- One (1) pair of black suspenders
- One (1) blue denim jacket
- One (1) red vest
- One (1) pair of blue jeans
- One (1) pair of white running shoes

I am surprised that his underwear isn't included! :horror

Michael-J-Fox-in-Briefs.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if negotiating the deal with Nike had a lot to do with how long this took to be announced.

Does the camcorder have a JVC logo on it? I think that they actually went out of business

Holo said it is around $220 ish so not too bad!

If that's the case this will be the most guilt free, no brainer purchase of my life

Same here Pop! I don't care how much Marty and the Delorean cost it's a instant buy on both for me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty... hell to the yes. The Delorean... will take some thought but I feel myself getting weak already. Must...resist....

I wouldn't be surprised if negotiating the deal with Nike had a lot to do with how long this took to be announced.

Does the camcorder have a JVC logo on it? I think that they actually went out of business

No I don't think either logos are available. But that's an easy fix

If that's the case this will be the most guilt free, no brainer purchase of my life

Marty... hell to the yes. The Delorean... will take some thought but I feel myself getting weak already. Must...resist....

You got to get it Pop! It's the frickin Delorean lol :)

Barely seeing this on my computer screen. It's everything I ever hoped for. Tailoring is phenomenal, accessories are perfect, and the sculpt is amazing! I hope this quality makes it to the production pieces. Probably gonna mix and match parts with my custom. Just so happy right now. I can't stop smiling. :lol

Hoping to see this at San Diego Comic Con. :pray:

This is a killer! I held off Falcon after buying a new car and house moving but good god! I can't not buy this and the Delorean! Dream collectible.

I wonder how tall this figure will be, since McFly is a short dude (like 5'5). Will they have a new body type?

Back