Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5NlLcnQ.jpg

TEStttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Last edited:
Imagine all the 1/6 figures people will be posing in the DeLorean. LOL Pics will be EPIC!

Not that big of a fan of the franchise, but the delorean got me. Got to get it.

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

Awesome!

Last edited:
Probably the most requested figure back in the day. Looks great although I'm not feeling Marty's expression, I think a smirk would have been better as opposed to the " I've just been shot".

I don't do 1/6 anymore but Delorean looks amazing, I may get that.

Probably the most requested figure back in the day. Looks great although I'm not feeling Marty's expression, I think a smirk would have been better as opposed to the " I've just been shot".

Maybe he'll have another head :) Hot Toys does that a lot

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I think the expression they went with was the only way to get as close to the poster expression as possible, while still being able to pose him in a number of different ways. If they went with a smirk, poster pose would be out, while if they went full on shocked expression like the poster it would severely limit display options.

Back