Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered him and the Groot/Rocket two pack.

I'm not sold on Drax and Gamora yet but I'll probably end up buying them.

Star-Lord look amazing though, I'll be wicked excited to get him.

Like everyone else...preordered and pumped. My only hope is that they don't do multiple figures for this and just release clothing sets. No way I'm buying two of any of any of these guys. I don't even like having multiple Iron Man figures lol.

Anyway, the detail in the trench coat is insane and getting two sculpts, I can't see how anyone can complain about price. This one is a sure fire winner.

Preordered this guy and Rocket/Groot! I'm so excited for tomorrow night. Got my IMAX 3D tix! Who all is going this weekend?

Going tomorrow as well on IMAX 3D, Pre ordered hope its good! If it totally blows ill cancel the entire team lol. I am sure that wont happen.

I just pressed the PO button faster than RDJ snorting a rail of cocaine.

:rotfl

Instant pre-order! Bring on the rest along with Mark III and BTTF.

Such a great year coming up for collectors! Can't wait for BTTF and I will most def have to get that Mark III!

Who isn't? :lol

I'm going tomorrow night as well. :duff

:lol True!

Can't wait! Have my IMAX 3D ticket as well :hi5:

Have a great time!

Going tomorrow as well on IMAX 3D, Pre ordered hope its good! If it totally blows ill cancel the entire team lol. I am sure that wont happen.

I know! If this sucks this thread will turn into a group therapy session! Have fun at the show!

Guess they are still tweaking the face sculpt, and the two visible pics are blurred out.

tweaking only makes perfect ;)
starlord.jpg

The price is pretty much what I was hoping for--to be honest, I though SS would set it higher for a figure with a great outfit, decent amount of accessories, and 2 head sculpts (not to mention one that lights up). With the way pricing is nowadays I don't see any reason for complaint with Star-Lord.

The price is pretty much what I was hoping for--to be honest, I though SS would set it higher for a figure with a great outfit, decent amount of accessories, and 2 head sculpts (not to mention one that lights up). With the way pricing is nowadays I don't see any reason for complaint with Star-Lord.

And its an exclusive from the biggest movie of the summer....

Back