Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get updated pics when Pratt's head sculpt is approved, but so far it's looking like I'll be adding this to my Marvel collection.

Core team is 3/5 of the way there. Only problem is with lack of the team uniforms which will probably be a second release/money grab if these do well. Or maybe they will offer as accessory packs, which I'd prefer. At this rate Gamora and Drax will probably be shown in the next few days. I'm hoping we see more characters like Nebula and Ronan. Depending on how much of Thanos is shown we might even get him since it will be about 4 more years before he shows up in Avengers 3 probably with an updated costume design so HT may figure why not release a GotG version now.

Last edited:
I thought I was gonna pass on this line but these all and assuming the rest will look absolutely fantastic. I already have to take money out of my Age of Ultron savings for these Guardians figs as well as the new Mark III...and maybe Marty McFly. My wallet will be crying for the next two years or so.

I thought I was gonna pass on this line but these all and assuming the rest will look absolutely fantastic. I already have to take money out of my Age of Ultron savings for these Guardians figs as well as the new Mark III...and maybe Marty McFly. My wallet will be crying for the next two years or so.

Yea, it's gonna be painful but soooooo worth it! Def picking and choosing from AoU though. Or at least really really really gonna try too...

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Ah about Age of Ultron, I already know for a fact I'm not gonna get Natasha or Hulk, so there's like 500 bucks saved right there. But everyone else is gonna kick my ass. Let's see. Steve, Thor, Tony, Clint, Wanda, Pietro, Vision and Ultron...another 8 figures I have to start saving up for. If AOU doesn't come with the sleeves arms, I'm passing on him.

As I've said before, I already decided I'm going for definitive versions of characters now, unless I like multiple looks like for Cap and Tony.

Other than that, the Avengers will only grow from there. Good luck to Collectors growing a huge Avengers Assembly like I am.

Looks fantastic. Just gotta decide between this and the uniformed look they'll be sure to do

yeah looks like Hot Toys are filling the gap between now and the 15+ figures for AOU with some fine releases

Looking forward to that drought so I can catch up on the backlog

Last edited:
Bought. I might get this and Rocket but with all the announcements going on I think that'll be it for the Guardians.

Bought. I might get this and Rocket but with all the announcements going on I think that'll be it for the Guardians.

Trust me when it's all said and done you will want all of them! The whole team is a definite! Such a diverse group but each personality will be so well-liked!

Back