Statue Weta Workshop Smaug the Terrible Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be a bit too big:lol

Hey, going by Jackson's scale it would only be about 75ft long... if they bundled him up he'd be a measly 35-40 feet! Or if we go by Tolkein's drawings, which I read put Smaug at about 25 meters would make 1/6 scale just 13.5 feet. I could fit that in my room :)

Funny, in looking this up, it seems that Tolkein's scale is about 1/6 of Jackson's scale.

Hey, going by Jackson's scale it would only be about 75ft long... if they bundled him up he'd be a measly 35-40 feet! Or if we go by Tolkein's drawings, which I read put Smaug at about 25 meters would make 1/6 scale just 13.5 feet. I could fit that in my room :)

Funny, in looking this up, it seems that Tolkein's scale is about 1/6 of Jackson's scale.
While undoubtedly cool, a 13.5' dragon is not going to "fly" with most people. I could see maybe 3-4', but not much more than that. I would like to get one in that range, but the Weta one will do.

Tens of thousands- car money.

Combine the two... :lol

dragon-car.jpg

Looking for the release date for this and the mini version. Can't see it in the pics!

I thought Balrog and Thror was Q4 2014? Also Beorn environment is Q2 2015.

All out by Q1, Beorn environment Q2 eases a little tho.
I'm going to try and wait until Smaug goes up for PO before I order anything, I'd like to know price first.

And yes, that card looks like 999, :lol. Coins maybe?

Let's wait and see...

Back