MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this.
Is this a replica of the first release except it was redone in die cast or is this a new sculpt?
I had the original mark iii and it was very skinny.
The symmetry was inferior to mark IV.

I am starting to consider buying a set now, maybe a 4 bay, as in the future when the obvious happens and I have more Iron Men than I want to display in poses. Considering this will make the 3rd I will be putting on PO and theres 2 more IM3 ones that are coming so far that I would get if I could!

Once this mark sell like hot cakes you bet they do mark 4 & 6... And it will sell like hot cakes which leads to more iron man collectors and the circle continues

I was sucked in by hot toys from buying a damn mark 6 bust... Damn you HT!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am starting to consider buying a set now, maybe a 4 bay, as in the future when the obvious happens and I have more Iron Men than I want to display in poses. Considering this will make the 3rd I will be putting on PO and theres 2 more IM3 ones that are coming so far that I would get if I could!

damn it they screw you with the better value if you get the seven set? Its like they give you no choice :lol

yeah, hopefully I can get the HOA bays in the future, I will be buying one for the new III and the I 2.0 and the II 2.0
if they remake IV - VI then I'll get more to

then there wont be a need for a backdrop :wink1:

Sideshow has free shipping on in stock items so now would be a good time to get the HOA bays.

Used Iron Man's for sale.
Used Iron Man's for sale Everywhere.

Everybody is going to want to replace their old plastics for diecasts and I bet the price will plummet.

Watch it, I said this and got flamed so bad the thread got closed and deleted.

I'm happy HT is revisiting this in Diecast, but I'm not as ecstatic as I thought I'd be........

Like I said back when I first joined this forum in January, I'm glad I was late to this party. I'm sure many of the people that paid a fortune to get a MIII on the secondary market are not very happy now.

I look forward to adding this and other die cast armors to my collection

Like I said back when I first joined this forum in January, I'm glad I was late to this party. I'm sure many of the people that paid a fortune to get a MIII on the secondary market are not very happy now.

I look forward to adding this and other die cast armors to my collection

That has nothing to do with why I'm not looking forward to this release, as I was fortunate and didn't have to pay crazy prices for either of my Mark 3's.

My excitement is dulled by this strictly because:
- The paint color is wrong, and repainting this myself would be a HUGE pain in the butt. More so b/c it's Diecast and something new I'd need to experiment on.
- The proportions do not seem to be fixed or any better than the original release
- The loss of articulation in the midsection will mean we cannot achieve certain poses
- Including an EX item from a prior release makes zero sense to me

My excitement is dulled by this strictly because:
- The proportions do not seem to be fixed or any better than the original release
The proportion isn't better than the original? What figure are you guys looking at? :dunno The Mark 3 is skinny as it is. It's not as buff as the Mark suits that follow it. This version is definitely beefier than the original, it's not perfect but in no way is it not better than the original.

I agree though that the red is really off putting. They got the color right on their first release. Not sure why they had to take a step back and go with the generic red.

r0mNkVf.png

The original is crap. They didn't get the colors right on that one. The red is too dark.

The proportion isn't better than the original? What figure are you guys looking at? :dunno The Mark 3 is skinny as it is. It's not as buff as the Mark suits that follow it. This version is definitely beefier than the original, it's not perfect but in no way is it not better than the original.

I agree though that the red is really off putting. They got the color right on their first release. Not sure why they had to take a step back and go with the generic red.

r0mNkVf.png

The pic you used for the original mark 3 is horrible on a horrible white background. It's also angled downward where the others are not.

The DC does look thicker in the abs, but I'm reserving judgement until there's a better comparison photo :nana:

The original is crap. They didn't get the colors right on that one. The red is too dark.

You've never seen the first IM film obviously :lol

Back