MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would kill for a Mark6 diecast with bd. I missed out on Mk6 twice.

same here!!!

tumblr_muf6a1924u1rdbd0qo4_250.gif

Babies44307.gif

:lol

I think it should come with a nice diorama, something like this

tumblr_m3ccsdH0QR1qfghqk.gif

the-avengers-4.jpg

I would be very expensive, but worth it

I was really pumped for this release, but I can't help but feel like they missed the mark with the lack of battle damaged parts. I know they did the old version, but the BD head was atrocious and the body was horribly proportioned. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to give HoA completionists a the final figure, yet they opted out of the BD breastplate that the suit has in the Workshop. Why even engineer a removable plate AND abs for that matter?! And besides that, after the mark II AU, I know they are capable of making nearly every piece swappable. Could have bee the definitive Iron Man for a lot of people had they put a little more effort into it.

Unless, the Mark III diecast winds up sitting on factory shelves due to poor sales, Hot Toys will re-release Mark I through VII in diecast. Each will likely come with the same head sculpt, maybe with some minor paint tweaks for each one. They'll probably sell for between $300 and $350, maybe even $375 for the later releases and we'll probably get a BD version for III through VII.

And I'll probably PO the Mark III. Had to choose this over Marty McFly. Decisions, decisions.

Do you think they will release the BD parts in a separate release or as a separate accessories set like the ACS002? I am torn between PO this clean Mark III or wait for a BD diecast Mark III? Or HT will just release the BD parts in a separate accessories set?

I hate to miss out on the Mark III twice...but I want BD more...

Do you think they will release the BD parts in a separate release or as a separate accessories set like the ACS002? I am torn between PO this clean Mark III or wait for a BD diecast Mark III? Or HT will just release the BD parts in a separate accessories set?

I hate to miss out on the Mark III twice...but I want BD more...

I have the sneaking suspicion they'll do a separate BD figure, just like the first time around.

I only want one Iron Man in my collection, to go along with my Die-Cast War Machine mark 2...
I am thinking that this Mark 3 Die-Cast fits the bill.
I was more into the comic book Iron Man and of the movies the first Iron Man is my favorite.

I was more into the comic book Iron Man and of the movies the first Iron Man is my favorite.

If you were only going to have one Iron Man the Mark 3 is a gorgeous model to own. Hes not going to be my only one but hes too nice to pass up and will join the select few I do plan to own.

If you were only going to have one Iron Man the Mark 3 is a gorgeous model to own. Hes not going to be my only one but hes too nice to pass up and will join the select few I do plan to own.

Agreed my friend :)
I was already kinda edging that way, but needed some support :)

Thank You

Cannot wait to pre-order
Cannot wait to have the figure :)

Back