MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they add torso articulation even just a little bit coz without it, the poses just look robotic & stiff! Makes it look like a cheap toy! IP articulation was perfect, they should just make that way.

Since I got into Hot Toys way later than the first Mark III I am chuffed to bits that I'll be able to now have one brand new for a reasonable price and not have to worry about the red panties either. I just hope that out of all the old armors, they re release the Mark VI as well.

If they do I'm gonna ditch my two Vi's for the new one

from @Blackpearl09I

image.jpg

I love Hot Toys Iron Man but redoing another model just to make it diecast is a bit silly. I have the original Mark III BD and keeping that one. Pass.

Holy, what a difference. Seeing it out on display makes the new one look even better. Gonna be tough to say no to this one, even knowing that Mark IV is surely coming.

why do people assume the mark iv will get a re-release? there was nothing wrong with that figure like there was the mark 3.

why do people assume the mark iv will get a re-release? there was nothing wrong with that figure like there was the mark 3.

Because HT loves to make $$. And the current one is not Die-Cast. They make the IV and change the chest and voila it's the VI! They will also make a new BD III as separate figure a la Robocop and maybe even another II (which is a III repaint).

Anyway..I'm all for new releases. Only the people who have already overpaid chasing down a III or think their "investment" will drop in value would not be happy about this release.

Yeah, I can't understand how one could even question that HT will re-release Mark IV, given how HT is milking this license. It's an iconic armour and there's tons more IM fans now than there were then (that won't pay e.Bay prices for the old Mark IV). It's easy money for HT, of course it's going to be re-released. Just a matter of when and if I can keep to my 'only one IM rule'.

I've been holding off on buying a HT Iron Man for years and came so close to overpaying on eBay a few times.
This guy is pretty much the only Iron Man figure I'll ever need/want!

Patience paid off...
:yess:

Yeah, I can't understand how one could even question that HT will re-release Mark IV, given how HT is milking this license. It's an iconic armour and there's tons more IM fans now than there were then (that won't pay e.Bay prices for the old Mark IV). It's easy money for HT, of course it's going to be re-released. Just a matter of when and if I can keep to my 'only one IM rule'.
I know what you mean honestly, though I just want one from each movie. In my case, it's the Diecast Mark III for Iron Man, either the Mark VI or War Machine for Iron Man 2, Iron Patriot or Silver Centurion for Iron Man 3 and whatever we could get from Avengers 2. I have the Mark VII but I think at worst, I'll get this and keep my Mark VII.

I've been holding off on buying a HT Iron Man for years and came so close to overpaying on eBay a few times.
This guy is pretty much the only Iron Man figure I'll ever need/want!

Patience paid off...
:yess:
It's a good feeling to hold out and then get rewarded with an even better product for less. Mark IV/III are my favourites, but if I can get IV, I can live w/o III, even as much as I like it. Still, if for some reason I couldn't get IV, this armour would be a really satisfying representation to own.

I know what you mean honestly, though I just want one from each movie. In my case, it's the Diecast Mark III for Iron Man, either the Mark VI or War Machine for Iron Man 2, Iron Patriot or Silver Centurion for Iron Man 3 and whatever we could get from Avengers 2. I have the Mark VII but I think at worst, I'll get this and keep my Mark VII.
That's a nice line-up and a good way to represent the movies. I could see HT even re-releasing War Machine in diecast, given how popular that design is. I have the MILK version and love it. Probably my favourite of any of the IM stuff that I have (others being Iron Monger, WM MK II and Iron Whiplash on pre-order).

This is a great time to be an adult figure collector. Things I only dreamed of as a kid of the 80s, and even an adult collector they the 2000s. Especially marvel fans. I mean wow..just compare this or the new announced ss wolverine or the groot or the hulk or the bttf Marty and D to any previous decades toys...it's amazing and crap am I gonna be broke. So much for that new car.

Back