MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe HT gonna remake all iron man for diecast?

Maybe, but it would be best not to expect for that to happen too soon. Mark 1 already has a remake that's barely 2 years old, as do Mark II with Armor Unleashed (though with Rhodes HS instead of Stark). Mark 4's got a re-issue with the Gantry not too long ago, Mark 7 is practically a little over a year old. Mark 6 was also re-issued under the Avengers banner, though very limited.

Mark 5 so far is the oldest armor that hasn't been at least re-issued, but it's an armor that only picked up on sales when people started thinking of building their HoA dioramas.

Rather than remaking all Iron Man, why don't they release 2.0 of those other rare older figures? I need Blade and Leonidas lol.

Soon as news about remakes of those figures start spreading, watch hoarders and scalpers put all their stocks on sale fast :lol

Rather than remaking all Iron Man, why don't they release 2.0 of those other rare older figures? I need Blade and Leonidas lol.

Both amazing figures, Blade was among the first figures I hunted down when I got into sixth scale collecting.
I was waiting on a Leonidas 2.0 when I heard about the second 300 film, but with that come and gone and not a peep from Hot Toys, I decided to hunt one down the original.
Finally found one and it arrives Thursday :yess:

It might go up today but I'd say for sure this week. I hope star lord goes up today too

Oh ok cool then, i hope someone post it here once it goes up in sideshow i really dont wanna miss on the exclusive sinci never had the chancetoget the original one ü

If HT only changes 1 thing (which we know they won't) it HAS to be the size of the shoulders. They just throw the whole look off.

They look the same as the MK II AU...some arm positions work better than others in terms of shoulder bell clearance and reduction of 'gaps' at the pivot.

The MK IV suit has a more streamlined shoulder bell which looks better proportioned. Not dissing this new MK III though...it's very nicely done.

Fix the color!!!!!! :cuss

:lecture
Iron Man  2008 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.17.52_[2014.07.29_00.18.02].jpg

I think the shoulder bells' angle makes it look bigger in that pic, the shoulders are hunched forward a bit. Depending on which version (movie still, maquette, artwork) is being referenced for the Mk3 though, there are going to be subtle differences here and there, one of which are the size of the shoulders. The Mk3's shoulders by design are definitely broader than the Mk4/6 though.

I thought the proportions look fine, didn't raise an eyebrow on the shoulders like I did when I first saw the production photos of the Mk42. If I had to nitpick, I would actually prefer they make the upper legs a tiny bit thicker from the front viewing angle.

Maybe, but it would be best not to expect for that to happen too soon. Mark 1 already has a remake that's barely 2 years old, as do Mark II with Armor Unleashed (though with Rhodes HS instead of Stark). Mark 4's got a re-issue with the Gantry not too long ago, Mark 7 is practically a little over a year old. Mark 6 was also re-issued under the Avengers banner, though very limited.

Mark 5 so far is the oldest armor that hasn't been at least re-issued, but it's an armor that only picked up on sales when people started thinking of building their HoA dioramas.

I'd love a diecast Mark V! Unfortunately, I don't think it'd come with any battle damage. That would be extra.

Back