MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should've given us 2 torsos or maybe the mechanics could be a separate part which just lays on top of the jointed body.
:panic: :panic:

They oughta.

I think I may be the only person who doesn't care about the lack of articulation on Iron Man figs. XD
In a way, lack of articulation translates to the figure not being an actual representation of the real suit.

^^ This. Plus it doesn't make sense to create over 30 pts of articulation on the head, arms & legs but not a single one on the torso.

Yeah I thought I was going to buy this but I hate that they went with the aesthetic option instead of artication on torso. Just can't get past it. Hopey they re release mark4 or 6 with diecast. Good that I save money on this

Yeah I thought I was going to buy this but I hate that they went with the aesthetic option instead of artication on torso. Just can't get past it. Hopey they re release mark4 or 6 with diecast. Good that I save money on this

yeah I can see them doing the HOA armors again in diecast

I never could find a decent copy of the mkiii that wasn't crazy expensive so this is a must buy for me to complete the original seven.

My original plan was to just have Mech Test in front of one of those backdrops of the HOA and then display 8 or so of my favorite IM suits around him. I would much rather have the real HOA instead of a backdrop though :clap.

yeah, hopefully I can get the HOA bays in the future, I will be buying one for the new III and the I 2.0 and the II 2.0
if they remake IV - VI then I'll get more to

then there wont be a need for a backdrop :wink1:

sorry if this is out of topic, but since this is MMS256D07..what is the diecast figure number six? all i know is, mark 42, robocop, iron patriot, whiplash and war machine 2.0..am i missing something?

yeah, hopefully I can get the HOA bays in the future, I will be buying one for the new III and the I 2.0 and the II 2.0
if they remake IV - VI then I'll get more to

then there wont be a need for a backdrop :wink1:

Original HOA or the new foamtastic one?

Looks like the fixed the color which is cool. The lack of ab articulation sucks but I'm sure I can get a few good poses out of him. I'm willing to bet they do a BD Mark 3 again in the future.

I have a feeling this was done so people can complete the HOA.

As for getting a Diecast mark 4, I know HT is changing their minds all the time, but one of the last interviews someone did with HT, they said that they were only looking to do Mark 3 in Diecast. So don't go selling your mark 4's just yet. I'll see if I can dig up the interview, or if someone knows where it is they can post it.

Back