MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy for this release. As a new collector I missed out on all the past armors. I bought VII for the Avengers display but didnt even consider buying MKIII-VI(plus the fading issue wasnt a great incentive to drop an arm). With the pink panties fixed and at retail Im in for them all.

same :hi5:

Well, **** me. After recovering from the shock that was seeing a HT G1 Optimus Prime I'm faced with a hard decision. I wanted a "definitive" IM armor and that was going to be it ( I have Monger solely because he is out of this world... And IM 1 was actually quite enjoyable) and I thought about the Mark 42 (which I have on PO) but man, if this is not THE IM armor to have, then I don't know which is....

It's definitely a great time to catch the iron man bug. Lots of suits to pick from, diecast options and better proportions and headsuclpts. The prices on the other hand...

:yess:

This is a must-have for me. Been yearning for the day they re-release an improved Mk3, and HT did not disappoint. Heck I would've bought it even if it weren't diecast, that's an added bonus. Also looks like they threw in a decent amount of accessories. Wished they also would throw in an unhelmeted Stark HS but the open faceplate one will do, I'm guessing it'll be based on the Silver Centurion HS w/o the bloody face. I don't care much for the bonus item though. Lack of BD panels also doesn't bother me, I wouldn't be displaying him in BD anyway.

Now the question is... can the head tilt up high enough to do the classic IM kneeling pose? :pray:

Negative. HT made a point of advising that the cod pieces for the diecast line would be made from PVC (not rubber) and immune to fading.

While that's true it remains to be seen if they are immune.

I'm not sure what PI used for their pants on their Mk 7 Diecast figure, but it's already reported to have fading issues.

I'm going to just sell my MK vii for this. I love the die cast of war machine. Love the design and really like the color! Bought.

Been waiting for this guy! Sold off my original and BD version some time ago in anticipation of this. Hope a diecast BD version comes down the road as well.

Wake me up when they do the VI in diecast :d

III is OK, but not amazing to me.

:yess:

This is a must-have for me. Been yearning for the day they re-release an improved Mk3, and HT did not disappoint. Heck I would've bought it even if it weren't diecast, that's an added bonus. Also looks like they threw in a decent amount of accessories. Wished they also would throw in an unhelmeted Stark HS but the open faceplate one will do, I'm guessing it'll be based on the Silver Centurion HS w/o the bloody face. I don't care much for the bonus item though. Lack of BD panels also doesn't bother me, I wouldn't be displaying him in BD anyway.

Now the question is... can the head tilt up high enough to do the classic IM kneeling pose? :pray:
I ordered a Stark head from Hong Kong on eBay & that should be great on this guy. That's an option for you

This would also be neat to put in the gantry since the chest I am assuming is metal, the magnets should hold it for the eventual "Let's face it..." dio w/ Pepper when they finally make her.

Looks great. Better this suit than all the other crap they've been pumping out. :D

I'm with you. Sick of all the Iron Man 3 stuff. As a new collector, I want an IM figure but no way I am paying aftermarket for something like this. So happy about this announcement.

really like it overall but no ab crunch just so we can take off that armor piece? And no BD parts either? kinda disappointed

I'm wondering if the unhelmeted sculpt will look like Iron Man 1 Downey? Because his look between that movie and Iron Man 3, from which we're getting our current crop of unhelmeted sculpts, has changed.

Mk III in diecast? Easy PO for me. New collector and got Mk42 on PO and now this. Now I just want one more so I can put together a mini HoA....

Back