Rocket Raccoon collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiftyraccoon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I may have a new obsession about to start. Seeing as I've given up with Disney Pops I'm well on my way to being a Rocket Raccoon lover [emoji204]

Question is... without the flocked Funko Pop! from SDCC I'm off to a bad start. Is anyone attending able to nab me one?[emoji3]

How's this for a Rocket collectible? See if you can get your POP figures to carry that :rotfl

10488032_826888067343860_2845853007699974847_n.jpg

10314616_826888100677190_4957086119923274745_n.jpg

It's King Art's prototype, they just announced it. Given their limited distribution channels, if you're not in HK, you're basically SOL on ordering their stuff.

It's King Art's prototype, they just announced it. Given their limited distribution channels, if you're not in HK, you're basically SOL on ordering their stuff.

Probably cant afford it anyway :lol would rather have Drax's daggers anyway

So I may have a new obsession about to start. Seeing as I've given up with Disney Pops I'm well on my way to being a Rocket Raccoon lover [emoji204]

Question is... without the flocked Funko Pop! from SDCC I'm off to a bad start. Is anyone attending able to nab me one?[emoji3]

As per your username, were you a fan of raccoons first then became a fan of Rocket, or vice versa?

Thanks, didn't know BBTS started carrying their stuff.

Yup. I was tempted to order Loki's scepter, but based on dimensions, the shipping quote was $200 for parcel to Hawaii. So... yeah.

Happy tree friends. I'm more of a red panda fan myself.

If you can't find someone to pick up Pop Rocket for you - as a last resort - try to get one early on eBay. Prices for exclusives usually go up steadily throughout.

Back