1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy.jpg

Just take my money now Sideshow. Just take it.

The Disney deal helped a lot for the OT merchandising. Star Wars has to become relevant and mainstream again for Episode VII to make its maximum profit. The best way to do that is...push the OT big...even try to link the forgettable PT to the OT...ie REBELS. So from what I've heard from a few sources close to the deal is OT characters and merchandise will be back big time, even after Ep. VII is released. The ST and OT will be way more closely linked than the PT/OT ;) Like I said before its a good time to be an OT fan.

The Disney deal helped a lot for the OT merchandising. Star Wars has to become relevant and mainstream again for Episode VII to make its maximum profit. The best way to do that is...push the OT big...even try to link the forgettable PT to the OT...ie REBELS. So from what I've heard from a few sources close to the deal is OT characters and merchandise will be back big time, even after Ep. VII is released. The ST and OT will be way more closely linked than the PT/OT ;) Like I said before its a good time to be an OT fan.

You really do make dreams come true, Jack.

I sure hope so. Having all this OT stuff is like a dream come true!

Pilots shouldn't be Jango clones.

QFT :exactly:

You really do make dreams come true, Jack.

Its not me, I just happen to have a friends who work for a few different collectible companies and Disney. Perks of living in SoCal my whole life :) But Being an avid OT collector and being old enough to experience the OT when it was first released, some of the stuff that is coming makes the kid in me grin ear to ear. ;)

The easiest way out for an exclusive I thought would probably be another "special" base.:D

Somehow I tense to side more with the theory that, this could be a final push before Sideshow channel all their resources to the new movies.
We shall see :lol

Its not me, I just happen to have a friends who work for a few different collectible companies and Disney. Perks of living in SoCal my whole life :) But Being an avid OT collector and being old enough to experience the OT when it was first released, some of the stuff that is coming makes the kid in me grin ear to ear. ;)

Same here!

Surely scout troopers x wing pilots tie fighter pilots r2 and c3po all work for the next trilogy anyway?

Nice to see sideshow finally pushing the ot love but jeez all or nothing? I have the marmit and would be loathe to upgrade. But will be jumping on board for some of the others

Don't listen to Puay, he's crazy.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My heart doesn't agree with my head though.:lol
But I could imagine Disney's desire to win over a whole new generation of fans, just like what the OT did to us.:lol

There will be countless new aliens... Space Ships... Troopers... Droids.........

So, 1/6 Chewie?.........

This is incredible. Can't believe how much OT stuff SSC is finally pumping out. Just shows you how much they've been slow-rolling it all these years and stretching everything out with the PT "filth". *nods at Star Puffs* Good thing about this, though, is quality of SSC's armoured figs is pretty high, now, so I'm glad this stuff wasn't produced say four years ago.

Definitely going to have really take some time and re-focus on the Imperials as much as possible, I think. Just so little space and money to get everything, but wow, is this exciting news.

Thanks for all the hints, Jack! Have to admit I'm totally blown away by how things are just massively ramping up for SDCC and the new movie.

*goes back to thinking of Vader posed with two TIE Fighter Pilots*

Back