1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke, Scout Trooper with Bike and now a Tie Pilot, not to mention R2 and 3PO coming later this year and early next year.

Sideshow is definitely trying to make us all poor.

The Disney deal helped a lot for the OT merchandising. Star Wars has to become relevant and mainstream again for Episode VII to make its maximum profit. The best way to do that is...push the OT big...even try to link the forgettable PT to the OT...ie REBELS. So from what I've heard from a few sources close to the deal is OT characters and merchandise will be back big time, even after Ep. VII is released. The ST and OT will be way more closely linked than the PT/OT ;) Like I said before its a good time to be an OT fan.

Wasn't reading in detail earlier. That's truly music to my ears:)

What a fantastic time to be a star wars fan. Whatever their reasons to start pushing out OT star wars stuff is irrelevant, just so long as they continue this star wars lovefest. Keep em coming ssc!

Luke, Scout Trooper with Bike and now a Tie Pilot, not to mention R2 and 3PO coming later this year and early next year.

Sideshow is definitely trying to make us all poor.

I would have opt to get 2 Tie Pilots if not for the other announcements.
Now I might need to cut back on one Scout trooper for a Tie Pilot.

Great! Had been hoping for this since I didn't want the Medicom. Now they just need to show a Royal Guard and Senate Guard, a new Anakin, and a few others. Finally SS seems to be kicking into a higher gear.

I just ****ed my pants

Next a new stormtrooper!!!

Best,

Robert

Sideshow really??? This week went from an epic Star Wars OG week to an " Oh ****, can I afford all of this awesomeness" week.

My must have list is getting closer....

C3P0
R2D2

B-2
Count Dooku
AOTC Anakin
ROTJ Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Biker Scout
Tie Fighter Pilot

ATAT Driver
The Emperor
Royal Guard
ESB Yoda
ROTS Yoda

Chewy
AOTC Padme

This is madness...just can't believe how SS has stepped it up this year. Anyone else afraid were gonna wake up? :lol

I am seriously stoked for this!!! My dream release would be an exclusive with a striped helmet or the blood stripe of the 181st.

hFL61kj.jpg

446ZdmH.jpg

Please, Sideshow. PLEASE!!! :pray:

C3P0
R2D2

B-2
Count Dooku
AOTC Anakin
ROTJ Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Biker Scout
Tie Fighter Pilot

ATAT Driver
The Emperor
Royal Guard
ESB Yoda
ROTS Yoda

Chewy
AOTC Padme

No Tarkin eh?

Gotta have Tarkin :lecture

I was curious what my old "must have list" looked like, so I found the post from 2006 :google

So with figures out and announced that some would consider 2nd (or 3rd) tier: Kit Fisto, Plo Koon and Bib Fortuna... the question can sometimes be... just who would you actually buy? What are the figures when you think of your ultimate Star Wars 1/6 collection do you need in your collection? I couldn't find a thread like this, so hopefully its not a repeat :monkey3

My hope is to cover main characters in their more inconic of incarnations... Most characters I only plan on getting one version of, but there are a few exceptions. Here's my list... so far:

The Phantom Menace
1. Qui Gon
2. Darth Maul
3. Padme (Naboo purple get-up)
4. Battle Droid

Attack of the Clones
5. Count Dooku (one figure for II and III)
6. Jango Fett
7. Yoda (one figure for II and III)
8. Mace Windu (one figure for II and III)
9. Clone Trooper (generic white and black)

Revenge of the Sith
10. Anakin
11. Vaderkin (just because I already have him :monkey3 )
12. Obi Wan
13. Palpatine/Darth Sidious (hopefully pre and post change)
14. General Grievous (not gonna happen, but hopeful :monkey2 )
15. Clone Trooper (generic white and black)
16. Commander Cody

An New Hope
17. Obi Wan
18. Luke (Tatooine get-up)
19. Han Solo
20. Leia
21. C3 PO
22. R2 D2
23. Chewbacca (one for IV, V and VI)
24. Grand Moff Tarkin
25. Stormtrooper

Empire Strikes Back
26. Luke- Bespin Fatigues
27. Han- Bespin
28. Leai (white asskickin' get-up)
29. Lando
30. Yoda
31. Boba Fett
32. Snowtrooper

Return of the Jedi
33. Luke (Jedi)
34. Emperor
35. Darth Vader (full reveal)
36. Jabba (+ whole set-up)
37. Bib Fortuna (only because Jabba needs him)
38. Wicket (hopefully a 2-pack with another ewok)
39. Admiral Ackbar
40. Royal Guard
41. Gamorrean Guard
42. Scout trooper

And I think that about does it... 42 figures... I'm sure at some point I could be swayed to pick up a few cantina aliens, or someother random figure. But with just this list and at $60 (shipped each + Jabba's deal) that's around $2800 :google Maybe its a good thing they only come out once a month or every two months.

So what are other people's master lists?

I went ahead and bolded what we now have... which is pretty impressive. Very few things on my list haven't been made (8 total)... with Chewbacca being the most glaring omission.

I'd now add a few things to the list which are newer released, like the Hoth Luke and Han, X-Wing and Tie Pilot.

But pretty cool how many of my wants back in 2006 came to be :rock

Last edited:

C3P0
R2D2

B-2
Count Dooku
AOTC Anakin
ROTJ Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Biker Scout
Tie Fighter Pilot