1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy_dance.gif

Happy time dance off.

I don't collect much SW but this was always one of my favorite figures. Depending on the price I may have to pick one up. Lots of great OT announcements for SDCC!

WOW!
Sideshow is killing it with these announcements!
I can't wait to PO this!
Hot Toys should take note.
Make things fans want...not stupid accessory packs for items that should have come with the figure the first time you made it!

Very nice, will get it, though curious how it will compare to the old Marmit and to the Medicom figure. I'm sure we'll get the helmet variants, but I only need the regular black one.

With ALL the OT goodness this week I am so regretting selling my stuff off!
***n marriage seperation grrrrrrrr.
Sideshow are bringing it and I do not want to MISS these new figures.

With ALL the OT goodness this week I am so regretting selling my stuff off!
***n marriage seperation grrrrrrrr.
Sideshow are bringing it and I do not want to MISS these new figures.

As some of the other posts have pointed out, it's great that these figures are coming out now, because it means the bodies and sculpts should be much improved over the older figures.. so the new figures should be awesome.. time to dust off your collecting trousers!
:rock

Well you would think that the bodies will be updated, but I thought the same of the deluxe clones and they weren't so.. :dunno

I thought Sideshow started using a new body for these figures a couple of years ago, which was a big improvement over the one they used before (seem to remember it being mentioned in one of the MWCToys reviews), no?

The Disney push continues. I bet we see the HT Han in the next week or two. I gotta say with all of these great announcements I kinda regret not staying with this line. I'd hate to get all of these new releases and not have some of the older ones.

The Disney push continues. I bet we see the HT Han in the next week or two. I gotta say with all of these great announcements I kinda regret not staying with this line. I'd hate to get all of these new releases and not have some of the older ones.

You and me both. I've bought and sold figures from this line over the years as my collecting focus changes. These new reveals make me regret a lot of those decisions. :lol

Back