1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
throwing-money.gif

:horror. Did I slip into a different time stream? I thought the norm was to ignore original characters and to pump out clones forever?
Whatever-I'm a happy lad!

Bring this and bring this now!

Awesome! Sideshow is really kicking some ass this year with the OT love :rock :rock

So 4 OT figures and a vehicle compared to a PT 2-pack. That sounds about right to me :lecture

Now that we have reached page 6, time for some exclusive guessing:blissy

My guess: fighter control stick:lol

I doubt they do. I've read Disney is trying to distance themselves from the prequels. I doubt they push that headsculpt as hard as Lucas Licensing did.

Nah, it'll just be a ball jointed head like the Snow and regular troopers. Although I could potentially see the scout trooper coming with a Nik Sant head.

Yeah, I just wanted to get that out. :lol

It is one film past ROTS, so - you know, there is that possibility at least, if they felt inclined.

If Disney really are binning the silly PT precedents once & for all.. it will be a day long remembered. :duff

Now that we have reached page 6, time for some exclusive guessing:blissy

My guess: fighter control stick:lol

I mean really, aside from them making the guy with the stripes on his helmet, there really isn't anything they ever interact with or hold :huh Only times I can think of them from memory is standing/walking behind Vader or piloting a Tie Fighter :huh

I mean really, aside from them making the guy with the stripes on his helmet, there really isn't anything they ever interact with or hold :huh Only times I can think of them from memory is standing/walking behind Vader or piloting a Tie Fighter :huh

Vintage blaster, similar to what they did with the snowtrooper? :dunno

Back