Statue Gaming Heads Mass Effect 3 Liara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan350zr

Super Freak
Reaction score
vertical_14-1.jpg

horizontal_20.jpg

vertical_06.jpg

finally someone put it up:lol I like it but not love it. the face and pose aren't ideal...tempting but i may just pass. I like Liara as a character more than Garrus but I think Garrus' statue looks better.

I really like the statue and I am excited they are doing more of the crew so quickly! I agree I may have liked a less angry face but this works fine for me. I played her using all biotic powers so I dig the ex quite a bit!

I'm not crazy about the biotic powers on her front hand, but if you displayed her normal front hand and just biotic with her back hand then I think it would look pretty cool.... I would rate her likeness around 95%, so it was an easy pre-order for me...

Liara is my favorite ME character, so I was positively ecstatic when I saw the newsletter this morning. I immediately placed an order for the exclusive.

lair_of_the_shadow_broker_zps490a1ca6.jpg

I feel the statue might've been partly inspired by this ME2 promo shot of Liara, and I think it captures the spirit of the character perfectly. The profile on that portrait is incredible. Front quarter view is a tiny bit off with the balance between eyes/cheek/chin, but it's a minor quibble. Not a fan of the hands-in-jello biotic powers, but I'm impressed by the sheer number of swappable hands included.

Ooh this is tempting.....perfect statue of my favourite supporting character.

She might look off to some due to the ridges between her eyes from her concentrating really hard... In the game everyone had smooth faces, emotions were conveyed with the eyes and mouth shape... I don't think the program they used was able to simulate wrinkles on the fly in the skin mesh.

I do wish they would of went with the pink lipstick (like in the game) instead of the dark red lipstick, would of made her face seem softer...

LiaraMassEffect3.jpg

Last edited:
She might look off to some due to the ridges between her eyes from her concentrating really hard... In the game everyone had smooth faces, emotions were conveyed with the eyes and mouth shape... I don't think the program they used was able to simulate wrinkles on the fly in the skin mesh.

I do wish they would of went with the pink lipstick (like in the game) instead of the dark red lipstick, would of made her face seem softer...

LiaraMassEffect3.jpg

You pointed it out awesome work.she does indeed look better in the first pic.

actually, like Silas Loki said on the other forum:

Silas Loki said:

Both a computer generated version, and the comic version......complete with forehead muscle definition.

and with dark lips :) Although the power hands could have been better, I still like her a lot :)

Yea, im passing on Liara. I'm a huge fan of her from the games but this statue just doesn't capture her as I would like in statue form. I hope Tali is next and she looks awesome!

Back