SSC should have used this pose for LSF Ben

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
They really need to make the price point more affordable. $2000.00 price is crazy and there is zero justification for that in my mind. Someone please point it out to me if there is one. I just do not see it. Why did SSC not use this pose instead? This for me is an iconic pose that I remember seeing as a kid in 1977 when I saw the movie and bought the toys. Ben_Kenobi_ANH.jpg

Nah that would have made too much sense to do an iconic pose. You gotta do ones that we haven't seen yet like Jedi Luke's PF.

Geeze... I would have totally ordered that Jedi Luke PF if it was in a decent pose. That just killed it for me.

Not sure that this needs its own thread. Also, that pose has already been done.

2114022573_43f8668353_o.jpg

So it has been done before, it still is better than the one they did. So by your logic lets not do something that would look way better because it was done before, but lets do a lame pose instead. Sorry I did not ask you if I should have started this thread before hand. (Sarcasm)

So it has been done before, it still is better than the one they did. So by your logic lets not do something that would look way better because it was done before, but lets do a lame pose instead. Sorry I did not ask you if I should have started this thread before hand. (Sarcasm)

So... feeling pretty passionate about Obi-wan?

The OP has a point(even if it should have been in the existing thread) because the pose in that pic is a thousand times better than what they chose for the LSF.

Nah that would have made too much sense to do an iconic pose. You gotta do ones that we haven't seen yet like Jedi Luke's PF.

Geeze... I would have totally ordered that Jedi Luke PF if it was in a decent pose. That just killed it for me.

If not iconic, at least good looking, another case of being different just to be different without any improvement.

Back