Hello from a long time lurker in the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinestro

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
And I already feel a little bit of a fraud for joining partly because I've mostly swore off using forums recently (tired of whiny nit-picking, know-it-alls, etc.); and mostly because I noticed something in the sale/trade section, quite near to me and I really, really want it!

My collecting was primarily Transformers but I've been growing distant from that for the last couple of years other than select Masterpiece and the occasional Generations figures. The bulk of my recent collecting has been DC Direct/Collectibles. Have picked up a few Hot Toys (DX12, DX01, Two Face, X3 Wolverine) and currently waiting on WS Black Widow, and have recently started looking at the Cover Girls of the DC Universe statues, which is the reason why I've finally joined the site 3-4 years after finding it.

Anyway, that's enough about me for now.

And I already feel a little bit of a fraud for joining partly because I've mostly swore off using forums recently (tired of whiny nit-picking, know-it-alls, etc.); and mostly because I noticed something in the sale/trade section, quite near to me and I really, really want it!

My collecting was primarily Transformers but I've been growing distant from that for the last couple of years other than select Masterpiece and the occasional Generations figures. The bulk of my recent collecting has been DC Direct/Collectibles. Have picked up a few Hot Toys (DX12, DX01, Two Face, X3 Wolverine) and currently waiting on WS Black Widow, and have recently started looking at the Cover Girls of the DC Universe statues, which is the reason why I've finally joined the site 3-4 years after finding it.

Anyway, that's enough about me for now.

So you hate people on forums and you just joined because you wanted to buy something?

:lol

Welcome, you will fit right in. :duff

So you hate people on forums and you just joined because you wanted to buy something?

Welcome, you will fit right in. :duff

I really didn't mean for it to come out like that, but yeah if I'm honest, a little jaded with forums.

Thank you all for the welcome!

And now to try and spend some money....

Back