Hot Toys - Captain America: TWS - Helicarrier Model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is, next to a 1:6 scale figure for size:

BtRHCiiCEAArWBS.jpg

I still think that the colors on Stealth Suit are OFF. The blue and red need a darker tone

I like that it's small, it might actually be reasonably priced. I do wish Hasbro would have made a helicarrier and quinjet in their Titanium series. That would have been perfect for me.

Me too. The length of a regular aircraft carrier is @ 1200 feet. 1/6 of that is 200 feet. Makes sense.:slap

I assume you were being sarcastic

I hope so as well...1/6 scale wouldn't fit inside most houses...I've had apartments with less floor space then that deck would have. If it floated it would be registered as a super yacht

Just think, at 1/6th scale it would be nearly twice the size of the average shrimp boat on deadliest catch. It would house 5-7 thousand hot toys figures. It would way 25 tons. Not a single regular powered truck would have the power to haul it....lol

This one is much smaller than I thought it would be. Looks good though and has quite a bit of detail. I'm probably gonna pass though.

_MG_2422.jpg

I've completely lost interest in this thing. Its smaller than a keyboard :slap Should've been twice that size, something you could sit on your coffee table. This will be an overpriced Christmas tree ornament.

This one is much smaller than I thought it would be. Looks good though and has quite a bit of detail. I'm probably gonna pass though.

_MG_2422.jpg

I like it, i collected things like SW ships, Fire vehicles, Batmobile, etc before figures and still do so this will fit in nicely with my collection. If it was much bigger i would not have the space. Also really looking forward to getting the Delorean.

Saw it tonight, thought it looked cool. Much smaller than I expected and at this point not something I would want. Just can't see this thing taking off.

See what I did there?

Back