Hot Toys - Captain America: TWS - Helicarrier Model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it tonight, thought it looked cool. Much smaller than I expected and at this point not something I would want. Just can't see this thing taking off.

See what I did there?

:lol :lol

small but not tiny, I will still buy this for my TWS display

I like what I see, I'm still debating on whether to get this or not.
hmmm.gif

told myself I was gonna cover the WHole winter Soldier License, so depending on when this will release I will probably get it. I'm content with the size for the simple fact that I did not want to spend too much money this even before knowing the size. With it being so small I am happy to say I may be able to cover the WHOLE license:yess:

told myself I was gonna cover the WHole winter Soldier License, so depending on when this will release I will probably get it. I'm content with the size for the simple fact that I did not want to spend too much money this even before knowing the size. With it being so small I am happy to say I may be able to cover the WHOLE license:yess:

Yep, thats what I said, but what I actually meant was, all the winter soldier figures........ :rotfl

This thing looks awesome, the level of detail for the size is amazing. I love the helicarrier design from the winter soldier and this looks perfect. I am definately gonna have to make room on my desk for this, I just hope they don't go crazy with the price

Back