Hot Toys - Captain America: TWS - Helicarrier Model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way I would buy this, even if I won the lottery. But if it potentially leads to HT making Star Wars vehicles in their MMSC series, it may not be a bad thing. HT Millennium Falcon anyone?

No way I would buy this, even if I won the lottery. But if it potentially leads to HT making Star Wars vehicles in their MMSC series, it may not be a bad thing. HT Millennium Falcon anyone?

Right after the second HT Star Wars DX gets released.....:slap

X-wing too!

HAHAHAHAHAHh
That's the first time I almost vomited from force of laughter. Well done
:lol :lol :lol :lol

10562959_338698076293211_7209390360520283132_n.jpg

I think this will be smaller than alot of guys think...it is a bizarre deviation from HT 1/6 line...

Well if you want a large representation of the Helicarrier check out this LEGO one:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/63951

Although they are now going to downsize it, but it would've looked awesome at over 7ft (85 inches) long. The redesigned one will be 42 inches long instead.

that looks great, thanks for the link, I didnt know it existed

Well if you want a large representation of the Helicarrier check out this LEGO one:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/63951

Although they are now going to downsize it, but it would've looked awesome at over 7ft (85 inches) long. The redesigned one will be 42 inches long instead.

That's going to be an official product at some point?

That's going to be an official product at some point?

Highly doubtful.

LEGO Ideas (originally LEGO Cuusoo) are fan designed and submitted sets which are voted on by other fans. Once a set gets 10k fans, they're eligible to be reviewed by LEGO, which they do once every several months. One set is then chosen to be an official set, slightly redesigned for production by LEGO. The designer gets credit and a cut of the profit.

There've been several sets already, including the Ecto 1, BTTF Delorean, and the Minecraft Microworld. The Helicarrier as it is now is far too large, as Idea there typically stay in the $30-40 medium sized set range.

Back