1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome! thanks for being honest, xenom0rph... saying the obvious that it's way overpriced!

If you need some advice and details...and make sure you don't want to throw money out of the window, then check my review. Its way overpriced:

ACS001 is the dynamic figure stand. Price point is a bit high, but when you factor in... what? $30 for that much official Hot Toys Styrofoam, it becomes a pretty good deal. ...:lol

Essentially only wanted the battle damaged helmet, just got one at much cheaper than the set would have cost. I am good. No need to order the set.

I really just wanted the bicep pieces for workshop Tony and the car battery. Hope I can find them cheap down the road.

I ordered a set through my LCS, and got a second mk7 head a few days ago on ebay for $40 shipped, so that upgrades both my mk 7's, workshop tony, mk 4 and adds to my future display, plus when you factor in the $75 for the packing material its actually not that bad of a deal...

I ordered a set through my LCS, and got a second mk7 head a few days ago on ebay for $40 shipped, so that upgrades both my mk 7's, workshop tony, mk 4 and adds to my future display, plus when you factor in the $75 for the packing material its actually not that bad of a deal...

So you dropped $200 on bits you had most of but won't drop 280 on a Diecast fig? :lol

So you dropped $200 on bits you had most of but won't drop 280 on a Diecast fig? :lol

I would love to pay $280 for a mk42, however because of our dollar Iron patriot was like $350 when he hit...

Plus MK 7 is my favorite, love the face plate upgrade and saves me money as I dont have to buy holograms plates

Nd I only spent $165... No pay for shipping

Anyone know how the repulsor hands go on the Mark IV. The wrist guard wouldn't seem to accommodate them.

Some photos of the set:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2014/08/hot-toys-iron-man-3-workshop.html

4.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

Back