1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright little buddy... youre getting your info from 1 issue...

maybe you should run back to your Mod internship duties and let the adults talk

heres a little write up describing the original Warmachine:

"Officially known as the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit, this armor was created initially by Stark to deal with the Masters of Silence threat by using a "respond in kind" philosophy and strategy. It was designed for all-out warfare and was Stark's experiment with laser guided munitions and ballistic weaponry. Since the Masters of Silence were protected against Iron Man's usual weaponry of repulsors and unibeam, those weapons were removed from the Mark I model. The armor included several response devices such as a shoulder mounted electric minigun, shoulder mounted missile box launcher, and wrist mounted gaunlet cannons with additional weaponry such as a laser blade and flamethrower. It was not collapsible, and included far heavier carbon-composite-based armor as well as improved tactical computer systems and automatic targeting. A later version, Mark II Model JRXL-1000, was designed and built for James Rhodes, which became a full-fledged superhero identity for him as War Machine. In Mark I model, both the double-barreled cannon and the plasma blade were fixed with the flamethrower built over the plasma blade casing. In Rhodes' Mark II model, the wrist weapons became modular and the armor also included repulsor and unibeam technology. In both iterations, the shoulder mounted weapons are modular and can be removed and replaced. All further incarnations of the armor were used by Rhodes"

How about you post some pics to try and support your outrageous claim? Thanks, "little guy."

How about you post some pics to try and support your outrageous claim? Thanks, "little guy."

whats my "outrageous claim" :lol

war-machine-in-the-sky.jpg
ironmandos_33_preview2.jpg
768L.jpg
660029-war_machine.gif

I didn't see those pics before...and I like how you didn't identify what era they're from. They're definitely not from Volume 1, which is what you inferred earlier by saying comics of 30+ years. If you have any knowledge whatsover of the original comics, you will understand why WM/IP are given that look in the Iron Man films.

Wow, man...you might wanna know what you're talking about before you try to come across as an expert.

I didn't see those pics before...and I like how you didn't identify what era they're from. They're definitely not from Volume 1, which is what you inferred earlier by saying comics of 30+ years. If you have any knowledge whatsover of the original comics, you will understand why WM/IP are given that look in the Iron Man films.

Wow, man...you might wanna know what you're talking about before you try to come across as an expert.

These pics span across a good spread of era... I have yet to see a picture of what youre reffering to...

Getting all your information about War Machine from one Iron Man comic is like watching the part in Iron Man 3 where the Mark XLII falls apart and assuming Tony Stark creates pieces of ****. Educate yourself before you speak. War Machine has been in a ton of Iron Man comics, as well as his own series. The armor has a history that goes far beyond what they can put in 22 pages of one book. I'm not going to put a ton of pictures up and site sources because I'm not doing a book report for you. Do your own research. Who knows? You may actually learn enough to understand what others are posting and, instead of being condescending toward a fellow board member, you can have an enjoyable discussion.

Getting all your information about War Machine from one Iron Man comic is like watching the part in Iron Man 3 where the Mark XLII falls apart and assuming Tony Stark creates pieces of ****. Educate yourself before you speak. War Machine has been in a ton of Iron Man comics, as well as his own series. The armor has a history that goes far beyond what they can put in 22 pages of one book. I'm not going to put a ton of pictures up and site sources because I'm not doing a book report for you. Do your own research. Who knows? You may actually learn enough to understand what others are posting and, instead of being condescending toward a fellow board member, you can have an enjoyable discussion.

you summed that up way better than me... my thoughts exactly

Love War machine...Those are awesome pictures...wonder if the figure can do that flying fist one???...off to play in the toy room....

I am likely alone in this, but i loved the uber armoured look of WM in the Armoured Adventures cartoon. It looked like a sherman tank you could wear, lol.
But from the movies, all the concept art looks incredible, and could be framed on your wall just as is.

ironman-armoredadventures-conceptart-warmachine.jpg

06.jpg

I'd love to make all that **** and put it on my WM MKI.

One of my faves.

I upgraded the cannon on one of mine using the plasma mini gun from terminator, would love to add some additional artillery...

I remember seeing one of the Asian artist use a couple mini guns on the forearms too, looked sick

Back