Best 3rd party body for Sideshow Joes & Cobras?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrLawless1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

So, I have a few spare headsculpts that I wish to do something with, and I need to get some spare bodies. Sideshow bodies seem to be difficult to find (with the neck peg attached), and I'm fine going with some CURRENT (i.e. still available) 3rd party bodies. A body from the past that's amazing but impossible to find won't help me much.

So, I'm asking for your input:

What's the best body under $50 out there right now that will easily hold a Sideshow Joe or Cobra headsculpt?

And what's the best OVER $50 body that will do the same thing?

Thanks in advance!!!!

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Yeah. you can never go wrong with these knock off bodies. They are very sturdy too for the price. I am a fan of the Hitfigure muscle body Veedubguy posted a link for. It's what I have on my Snake Eyes 1.0, and that body gives a perfect silhouette under the black tights.

there is a company emerging that will have 4-6 new bodies some with varying height COO Models I think there called. The 9.8 body would be great for mad hatter, cobra commander(he was a little tyrant), robin and luke skywaker. the 10.8 bodies are for figures who's person is like 5.10-5'11 not quite 6'. Im excited about this fall winter bodies now noone has to be the same height. just wish they did this with females.

Btw some of these bodies are hybrids with cm toys parts and ht figure parts etc.

there is a company emerging that will have 4-6 new bodies some with varying height COO Models I think there called. The 9.8 body would be great for mad hatter, cobra commander(he was a little tyrant), robin and luke skywaker. the 10.8 bodies are for figures who's person is like 5.10-5'11 not quite 6'. Im excited about this fall winter bodies now noone has to be the same height. just wish they did this with females.

Btw some of these bodies are hybrids with cm toys parts and ht figure parts etc.

Thanks for the info. I'd definitely like to see some variance in height for my Cobra troopers.

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

What EF said.

He helped point me in the direction of this question just a week ago. Shipped fast and free with no questions asked by Customs. I now own 4 for my loose headsculpts. Mind you the ball joint on the neck is smaller you'll need to use some funtak to keep them sturdy.

on a DAM body..only thing you have to worry about is the short sleeves..but i fixed mine with an undershirt..
DSC02688_zps7cafce5b.jpg

Back