NEW ARH Studios Website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the future too or just temp?

Paypal will always be available.
We have to keep the sales up to keep them. Surely, you will buy more now that its available and show ARH that its sound business to use them all the time.
By using the 4 month plans they offer, we hope it allows everyone more access to our products with a bit more flexibility.

How will the 4 months payments work, will it be the last 4 months or 3 months right away and the last one when ready to ship?

The two statues we wanted didnt get done in time, its better we wait and do it right with the Frazetta line. NY is only 2 months away
We are going to make the NYCC our focus and will be the biggest statue company at the NY show!

Sorry to disappoint guys, but this way we have NYCC all to ourselves! No Sideshow, no Weta, no GG in NY :)

The two statues we wanted didnt get done in time, its better we wait and do it right with the Frazetta line. NY is only 2 months away
We are going to make the NYCC our focus and will be the biggest statue company at the NY show!

Sorry to disappoint guys, but this way we have NYCC all to ourselves! No Sideshow, no Weta, no GG in NY :)

It's alright, we don't want anyone trying to steal ARH's thunder.:lol I'm sure you guys will impress everyone at NYCC. Are you guys still going to put those Hercules AP's up for sale? If so, I'd like to order one when you do.:)

It's alright, we don't want anyone trying to steal ARH's thunder.:lol I'm sure you guys will impress everyone at NYCC. Are you guys still going to put those Hercules AP's up for sale? If so, I'd like to order one when you do.:)

Very very soon!
What day is it Friday?

Very very soon!
What day is it Friday?

Awesome! It'll be Friday in about 25 minutes where I'm living. Great vids of SDCC, hope you're having a good time out here in Cali. Did you happen to get any vids of Sideshow's COTD? I'd love to get a better look at them.

Awesome! It'll be Friday in about 25 minutes where I'm living. Great vids of SDCC, hope you're having a good time out here in Cali. Did you happen to get any vids of Sideshow's COTD? I'd love to get a better look at them.

My plan it to do so tomorrow
I have a few meetings today, but will do my best to cover more ground

all your statues fully completed on display would blow them all away at SDCC and NYCC..won't matter who is there or not!:rock

All balance pre-orders payments for Ares, Athena Golden, Conan The Sacrifice, Minotaurus, and the Angel of Darkness can already be paid off on our new website. Our factory has confirmed that all products are ready to ship, and we will start shipping all pre-orders this month of August 2014.

In order to make your balance payment please follow these 4 steps below:

1. Go to our new ARH Studios new website: www.arhstudioscollectibles.com

(Please make sure to type in our new website address because it has changed since you last purchased this pre-order).

2. Create a new account and provide your current address information again. (You must create a new account even if you already had an account with our old website. All old accounts created on our old ARH Studios website no longer exist, so in order to pay the balance for your pre-order, you must create a new account on the new website and provide your information once more).

3. Once you’re logged in, go to our “Statues Gallery” page and look for the product you purchased under the subcategory IN STOCK (Please notice that only on the subcategory IN STOCK you will find the correct product page to pay your balance).

4. Once you are on the product page for your item, just click the button “BUY NOW” to pay your balance. Our check out system will calculate and add your shipping costs accordingly to your location, and an email will be sent to us informing that your payment has been made and provide us with your current shipping address.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you have already paid more than the initial deposit, need to pay only the shipping costs, or has a different amount owed, please contact us through this email:

[email protected]

We will send you a PayPal invoice for the correct amount you owe.

Once your balance is paid you can expect a shipping notice from us right before your product ships. All international orders will ship first, and US orders will ship once product arrives from factory and clear US customs.

Last edited:
Just paid-off the Golden Athena, this is my first ever purchase from ARH, can't wait for the wife to finally get her present. . . .:exactly:

I would love to get into collecting your statues but the website does not make it clear, 1st if the one time payment is charged immediately or when it is ready, Next, when my payment plans would start and end, lastly the months in which the statue is expected to be made ( the quarter system, is unclear to me)

I would love to get into collecting your statues but the website does not make it clear, 1st if the one time payment is charged immediately or when it is ready, Next, when my payment plans would start and end, lastly the months in which the statue is expected to be made ( the quarter system, is unclear to me)

Sorry for the confusion the website may have caused you.
We take the first payment right away, its for us to use to order your product from our factory.
The payments are set up to be split in 4 months right now. They are right after one another after the first payments is sent in.
It usually takes us 8-10 months for the statues to be ready to ship. Some wait till the end but find out that our web ex's are sold out.
We do these lower ES to reward people who order early on from us. These limited ES are extremely hard to find later on as they are mostly <100 ES

Lastly, we are updating the website once again to give our customers more control over the payment plans. But for now this is what we have to help split payments.

Back