Death – Lord Supreme of the Underworld Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is the last one in the lineup, it will be nice to see him, but you can bet he wont be up or PO until late 2015, maybe even into 2016. They have a lot of his evil family to go through before we get to him.

Plus it looked like there will be a 1:1 bust of him as well! Wonder what he'll look like under the mask?

Preview-Night-Sideshow180.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow181.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow182.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow183.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow184.jpg

Absolutely fantastic base!!! He will be mine.... And I will have to look for a new place to live, cause my wife will kick me out after all these show up at the house!

He does look amazing I do wish he had more of a skeletal face and not just the helm per say. Id prefer a more traditional skull reaper for the face. Regardless its
still on my want list.

I really like the base on this one... if it doesn't light up it really needs to :lecture And preferably a flickering light.

He does look amazing I do wish he had more of a skeletal face and not just the helm per say. Id prefer a more traditional skull reaper for the face. Regardless its
still on my want list.

They have the risen reaper general and another reaper if you want a skeletal face.

They have the risen reaper general and another reaper if you want a skeletal face.

Trust me ive seen them and there on the want list. I just wish it was on him since hes "Lord Supreme". Dont get me wrong I still love this statue plus who knows
maybe they would do a switch out head.

It keeps getting better and better.

No pun intended, but Sideshow is absolutely killing it with this Court of the Dead line. :rock

Back