1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I wish they would include the new HOA as a part of any future Iron man figures's package. We already get styrofoam package with each figure - why not just make it a cool part of the packaging.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I wish they would include the new HOA as a part of any future Iron man figures's package. We already get styrofoam package with each figure - why not just make it a cool part of the packaging.

If this doesnt happen on all figure i hope they atleast do this with IGOR since no HoA can fit him neither ver1 nor ver2!

E-ZPass_logo.jpg

LOL That's FANTASTIC!

This is sad, because the prices is just a bit to high for me. I would have happily dropped 50 bucks on one of these, but that little extra cost makes it not worth it. I may end up using some points on this in the future if I run out of other things to buy, which will happen around December-ish once I have all the other things I want in hand.

I'm curious.....how much would you guys pay for these?

I would buy at least 42 for $0.00. Would you pay for shipping Y4NK33 PL4N3T?

1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I'm curious.....how much would you guys pay for these?

Sadly, $75 is what some brave individuals are going to pay for these. Unmother****ingreal.

These should be FREE with every armor one buys.

IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the realest shove up the ass without the courtesy of a reach around I have seen. Its not worth 12% of the price.

:lol I am Groot...

Honeestly about $10 each would be my limit.

This is officially the first Iron Man toy/accessory I'm passing on from Hot Toys. I got a chance to see the hall up close at SDCC and it is your typical styrofoam. It is not durable at all. I saw scratches on the side of the walls and the very edges slightly crunched in due to pressure. And this was brand new for the convention! You'll probably damage the hall by putting figures in and out of them.

I don't think I'm the only one with no interest but don't we already pay enough for these figures as it is?

I don't think I'm the only one with no interest but don't we already pay enough for these figures as it is?

Yes they should include one of these with every new armor, and I can see Sideshow sending these out for free in a few months :lol

Back