1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I would just buy the original for extra $50 bucks considering these are worthless garbage

The original and this serves 2 different purposes.

This is the unit used in the wine cellar, the other was used in the work shop

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Glad that it's been confirmed the SDCC pricing was incorrect. Knew HT/SSC couldn't be that bold.

I think we all saw the films at this point dude. He's making a post about the better value of the first set.

I think we all saw the films at this point dude. He's making a post about the better value of the first set.

Just because we have all seen the movies it doesn't mean everyone knows the differences in the set ups.

I always find it funny how angry people get when a product isn't up the "their" expectations.

If this were made to the exact same standard as the first and priced at $130 there would be just as many people polluting this thread complaining about how it isn't worth the price.

They are both a ripoff.,

tumblr_inline_mpd4jadw4a1qz4rgp.gif

100 percent agree! Same reaction I had when I saw the workshop accessories price as well...

$75? Utterly ridiculous.

Someone should just make an off-licence version and sell them for $25 a pop.

Just got the e-mail for this and the table set: LOL @ both the prices, easy pass on both accounts.

At least SS can use the Styrofoam for pack-outs after these warm the shelves for a few quarters.:rotfl

Just got the e-mail for this and the table set: LOL @ both the prices, easy pass on both accounts.

At least SS can use the Styrofoam for pack-outs after these warm the shelves for a few quarters.:rotfl

Even better, when they don't sell, they can give them away FOR FREE with each over priced armour(Which is what they should be doing in the first place!!!).

These are made of Styrofoam? For real?

0007707103549_500X500.jpg

I think I'm going to pre-order one of these bad boys. Only $500.

I'm debating on ordering a couple to start out with. Price does seem a bit high for a bunch of Styro but it will look cool as you add on. I'm going to be ordering a original Hall of Armor for my Mark I. I'll just add on later for both sets. In the end I think everyone will be happy.

Even better, when they don't sell, they can give them away FOR FREE with each over priced armour(Which is what they should be doing in the first place!!!).
:exactly:

I ordered 3. I probably may cancel. It all depends.

Wow. HT has truly gone mad. This is ****ing Styrofoam.

$75 for styrofoam?
LULZ!
OMFG you've got to be kidding me!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back