1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I just called Hot Toys and they said they do not have confirmed pricing on this.

However, they could not confirm that the price they had posted on the sign at the CC was incorrect.

They also could not confirm that their price will be comparable to the $60 Hong Kong Price.

I imagine they could also not confirm the company was called Hot Toys, nor could they confirm that this was from Iron Man 3, or that they are making these or that they were in fact at the convention, and I bet the guy you spoke to could not confirm his name or what he had for breakfast or that he was talking to you :rotfl

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I imagine they could also not confirm the company was called Hot Toys, nor could they confirm that this was from Iron Man 3, or that they are making these or that they were in fact at the convention, and I bet the guy you spoke to could not confirm his name or what he had for breakfast or that he was talking to you :rotfl

And although you are called Brainiac, we cannot confirm you have a brain.

Sometimes I think he is the message board offspring of Thatistooreal and DarkMatter. Someone should reverse IP him and see if it comes up New York to make certain. :rotfl

Lol.

How long has it been since we last saw (technically) DM?

His rants on the mark VII BD were priceless. One of SSF finest moments for sure. Dave could've easily charged money to just be part of that thread. Good times.

No but you see his Dad works for Nintendo too and so he knows when the code to get a super secret version of Samus in the game, but he can't tell you that either.

No but you see his Dad works for Nintendo too and so he knows when the code to get a super secret version of Samus in the game, but he can't tell you that either.

bummer :thud:

tumblr_inline_mpd4jadw4a1qz4rgp.gif

Lol!

Newest low from HT. Can't blame them though, they probably found out that people are even willing to pay for shippers.

Hahaha, eat my ****, $75 a case for styrofoam

*buys 42*

Sometimes I think he is the message board offspring of Thatistooreal and DarkMatter. Someone should reverse IP him and see if it comes up New York to make certain. :rotfl

Lol.

How long has it been since we last saw (technically) DM?

Well i got an email from him a couple of months back. Sometimes important emails go into my spam folder and i go in there a couple of times a week to see if that has happened.
Lo and behold, there was an email from [email protected]
I deleted it without reading the body of the text, but the subject line seemed to be about enjoying some accident reported in the news that had happened in Ireland killing people/kids. Based on the two lines i saw before erasing the whole thing, it seemed he was enjoying the suffering if it meant that the people killed were in some way related to me(I'm Scottish, not Irish, but no-one ever accused him of being smart).

Dear God, please don't support this half-***** product. HT will keep making crap like this thanks to us.:ohbfrank:

I would just buy the original for extra $50 bucks considering these are worthless garbage

I would just buy the original for extra $50 bucks considering these are worthless garbage

Here I was hoping the new ones would make the older ones go down in price, now they're gonna skyrocket on the aftermarket because of PLASTIC FEVER

Back