Lego dc 2014-2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Tumbler is sold out online (Lego.com) until Sept 2. I'm fortunate to have 3 Lego stores within a 30 mile radius. All of them sold out yesterday. I was fortunate to get one since I went yesterday right when the store opened.

Now, are LEGO boxes still glued shut, or do these actually live up to the "Collector" in "Ultimate Collector Series?"

Last edited:
It is huge, the lego store had one on display and i was blown away by the sheer size of it, even then once I opened up the box and saw how big the tyre was, I was in shock. It is going to be a long and amusing build, I will be watching the batman nolan trilogy while I build this.

This Lego box is just taped off from the sides, nothing fancy, it has the same closure as the other ones.

No one really knows the production numbers except Lego themselves, but I would guess this will be available for around 2 years or so.

Really? Awesome! I didn't know how long the production period ran for, and, frankly, I've got so much stuff to worry about now that I didn't think I'd be able to get it before it went ridiculously high on the aftermarket.

Hmmm. Surprising that the air flaps aren't attached more securely. I'll probably modify the one I get to build to make it a little sturdier.

I wasn't able to get one at the retail store because they were all out D: ... so I ordered one online and it's coming in on Tuesday. :impatient:

I wasn't able to get one at the retail store because they were all out D: ... so I ordered one online and it's coming in on Tuesday. :impatient:

I thought these aren't supposed to be in store till september? Lego website says members can order now but others have to wait.

Back