1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup snowspeeder seems doable enough. Also the regular speeder bikes they used in the clone wars should be a possibility as well as the canopy speeder bike they used in the one episode of clone wars where they were on the ice planet would be just as cool and just as feasible.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them release this as a repaint down the road for Clone Troopers.

...But just in case, it goes like this: Speeder Bike -> Tie Advanced x1 -> Tie Interceptor-> AT-ST -> Snow Speeder -> -> --> --> --> -->Land Speeder And somewhere 100 miles worth of arrows later at the end… Twin-Pod Cloud Car. ;)

Fixed

I wouldn't be surprised to see them release this as a repaint down the road for Clone Troopers.

For that matter the trooper itself is an easy repaint down the road as well. Aren't the Kassyyk clones under Gree basically scout troopers repurposed with camp paint apps

OT scout and PT 41st, though very similar in design, haven't much in common when you take a closer look at their gear. Helmets in particular have nothing in common beside their global shape.

For that matter the trooper itself is an easy repaint down the road as well. Aren't the Kassyyk clones under Gree basically scout troopers repurposed with camp paint apps

Quite a bit different when you look closer:

Unidentified_clone_swamp_trooper.png

I don't know if this was brought up yet.
Do you think that Sideshow will do an homage to the old Kenner Speeder Bike and have a button that would blow it to bits?
LOL!

All troopers were exactly the same, no difference between them: ANH/ESB/ROTJ Stormtroopers, Sandtrooper and Stormtroopers, Scout and Kashyyyk clones, Galactic Marnies and Snowtrooeprs, Vader from ANH, ESB, ROTJ and ROTS.

:wink1:

Do you think that Sideshow will do an homage to the old Kenner Speeder Bike and have a button that would blow it to bits?
LOL!

Too much R&D work, We can achieve similar results with a hammer.:lol

Would want to see troopers with unbendable knees though. The way the old Kenner figure sits on the bike is phenomenal :lol

Last edited:
LOL!
Man, I hated that feature as a kid. Maybe mine was too sensitive, but it'd go off way too easily.

...wait.

Is that a frame from the movie? If so, holy crap! It looks really bad. Technology has come a long way since then.

The technology to make perfectly seamless mattes, and insert and animate perfectly believable digital characters was here years before the first prequel. They just did a terrible rush job with those movies. It's as if they were trying to make it obvious that all animated characters were animated and lively animated scenes a throwback to stop-motion films.

...It's as if they were trying to make it obvious that all animated characters were animated and lively animated scenes a throwback to stop-motion films.
Hm, that wouldn't surprise me w/Lucas.

The camo paint apps on those prequel Scouts are hideous.

At least, they did a great job at hiding the camera and crew in post production. I just can't see them in his visor reflection ^^

Back