1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please make the Snow Speeder next and I will buy all the SS SW figures.

:rock ..although Vader's TIE Advanced x1.. then the Snow Speeder, would be even better! :pray:

maybe just buy the Snow Speeder and TIE Advanced x1 ..'all' being a scary number of figures!

A 1/6 snow speeder would about a little under 3 feet, so I think it's fairly doable. I've thought about trying to put together a custom one. Pipe dream, but if they made one and it were priced around the same as the '89 Batmobile and Tumbler, it would sell. I'd buy one, maybe two.

I'd sell off whatever is the least painful to lose to make room for the Scout & bike (just such an iconic set -- 2nd most iconic thing for me would be the Imperial Guards). I've only got room for two big SW pieces. I've already committed to the Cantina dio (w/2 sets of table/chairs, Greedo, Hammerhead and three Bith) and this will be the second piece. Now that I've been in the hobby a while, I think I'd probably replace the Cantina w/Dewback & Sandtroopers (plus it would flow better with the bike & Scouts) but sadly, that ship has sailed!

Btw, happy belated Birthday! Saw the thread not long ago but didn't have time to post.

Thanks :duff And you're right... gonna have to make some hard choices on collectibles :lol

Glad I never got sucked into the Batmobiles; I was sorely tempted by the '89, but no way I could have that and all my Star Wars rides and be able to walk in my collection room :lol

Do you think Sideshow will bundle this with a Biker Scout?
Like a 2 pack?
That would be sweet!

It's quite possible... but generally they just sell everything separately. So far I don't think any of the vehicles/beasts of burden have been bundled with a rider.

Yeah, although I can't remember now it if they showed an image of a WIP speeder, or just a picture of a speeder and that they planned on making it. As awesome as a Landspeeder would be that is one piece I really don't think I'd have room for no matter what I did :huh

Yeah, I've given-up on the Landspeeder (my first SW Kenner vehicle). The dimensions would be pretty huge and with a piece like that, I'd also want a fair bit of free space around it. Cramming it in somehow would just not do it justice.

Last edited:
Yeah, although I can't remember now it if they showed an image of a WIP speeder, or just a picture of a speeder and that they planned on making it. As awesome as a Landspeeder would be that is one piece I really don't think I'd have room for no matter what I did :huh
Landspeeder would be an easy pass.

Speeder will be mine though. Oh yes, it will be mine :yess:

I imagine if the Speederbike does well for Sideshow they might go for the Landspeeder... but right now I'd still bet against it. And if it did come out easily a $500 or more piece :lol

And if it did come out easily a $500 or more piece :lol

Seems like it would be a lot easier to construct than the Tumbler or 89 Batmobile, though would require more paint application. Then again there's the Camo Tumbler fully painted. It's all about unit volume, because if we were talking Hasbro-quantity distribution, $100 retail would still leave a plenty of room for margin. Just not sure if enough people would be onboard to make it worth their while. But if Sideshow's reading, then: "YES, definitely enough people. Make it so!" I think that clarifies my position on vehicle preference. ;)

But just in case, it goes like this: Snow Speeder -> Land Speeder -> --> --> --> -->Speeder Bike. And somewhere 100 miles worth of arrows later at the end… Twin-Pod Cloud Car. ;)

Last edited:
Yup snowspeeder seems doable enough. Also the regular speeder bikes they used in the clone wars should be a possibility as well as the canopy speeder bike they used in the one episode of clone wars where they were on the ice planet would be just as cool and just as feasible.

Seems like it would be a lot easier to construct than the Tumbler or 89 Batmobile, though would require more paint application. Then again there's the Camo Tumbler fully painted. It's all about unit volume, because if we were talking Hasbro-quantity distribution, $100 retail would still leave a plenty of room for margin. Just not sure if enough people would be onboard to make it worth their while. But if Sideshow's reading, then: "YES, definitely enough people. Make it so!" I think that clarifies my position on vehicle preference. ;)

But just in case, it goes like this: Snow Speeder -> Land Speeder -> --> --> --> -->Speeder Bike. And somewhere 100 miles worth of arrows later at the end… Twin-Pod Cloud Car. ;)

Yeah, that's a good point... it would be easier to make than the Bat Vehicles. But would also be coming a few years after the Tumbler which was $470 and the '89 Batmoblie at $620. I'd be hopeful for a less ridiculous price, but ridiculous price is what I'm guessing.

But I'm also in the camp that will happily sell a few toes to get a 1/6 Rancor :lecture

Back