1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a pic of the figure on the bike. Sweet!

A little concern comes to mind when I see this image. If the hands have a tight grip on the handles and in case the figure slips off the bike, would that break delicate parts on the handle grip?

Perhaps I am thinking too much, but I had this bad experience with my Old Ben figure when the figure toppled and broke the light saber in his hands.

Last edited:
From the in person photos I have seen..the plastic looks thin and cheap on it.. i know its a proto.. so heres hoping.. but for my money.. the hasbro version is amazing once you give it a proper paint job

Here's what I grabbed. I tried to get the controls. +rep is appreciated!

043.jpg

056.jpg

041-1.jpg

052.jpg

Thanks for posting these - not a huge amount of pics of the bike up-close like this.

Will have to pull out the Hasbro bike and see how it compares up close sculpt-wise.

How do you +rep?

Thanks for posting these - not a huge amount of pics of the bike up-close like this.

Will have to pull out the Hasbro bike and see how it compares up close sculpt-wise.

How do you +rep?

Is it better to compare it with the studio model? Time to check my Star Wars Chronicle book and other
star wars books.

043.jpg

Many thanks for the awesome pics! :rock
I hope Sideshow use metal struts for the 'forks' leading to the nose cone.. do not want plastic, which may sag over time. :pray:

Is it better to compare it with the studio model? Time to check my Star Wars Chronicle book and other
star wars books.

It's more about checking my bank balance to see if I absolutely need the upgrade to the SSC bike. My frugal mind is already thinking how good a weathered Hasbro bike will look with a SSC Biker Scout on it...

There's just way too much good stuff coming, something's gotta give!

It's more about checking my bank balance to see if I absolutely need the upgrade to the SSC bike. My frugal mind is already thinking how good a weathered Hasbro bike will look with a SSC Biker Scout on it...

There's just way too much good stuff coming, something's gotta give!

I'm going to get the Sideshow version but I'm interested to know from owners, if the 'nose' on the large Hasbro has sagged at all?

I'm going to get the Sideshow version but I'm interested to know from owners, if the 'nose' on the large Hasbro has sagged at all?

Mine hasn't at all, but it wasn't on display consistently (maybe 6 months at a time as I rotated display over the years.)

I have my Hasbro bike on top of a cabinet for years, no sagging at all. It was one of Hasbro's best pieces, the only 12" I still have today.

Does anyone know how big it is? The hasbro one looks a little big compared to my figure
And that's what might swing it for me

Thanks for the images, rubio95.

The attentiveness to details (can't speak for accuracy yet :lol) on the bike is most impressive. Some parts look fragile though.

Definitely a must buy for me. Fingers crossed that price don't go beyond $300?..

Last edited:
Does anyone know how big it is? The hasbro one looks a little big compared to my figure
And that's what might swing it for me

I believe it may be slightly oversized. Maybe due to those Hasbro dolls being a bit oversize/chunky versus higher-end stuff.

Will have to put the bike next to some SSC/HT to really judge, though the Biker that comes with the bike is actually slender for Hasbro (oddly, there were two totally different versions of the Hasbro 12" Biker Scout.)

My scout is a custom on a ttm body and he's too small to fit the bike. Looking at the Ssc pics there's seems smaller - I just wondered if anyone who went to sdcc had the hasbro and could make a quick quess- parison

Mine hasn't at all, but it wasn't on display consistently (maybe 6 months at a time as I rotated display over the years.)

I have my Hasbro bike on top of a cabinet for years, no sagging at all. It was one of Hasbro's best pieces, the only 12" I still have today.

Thanks for responding to my question, good to know. :hi5:

Back