1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm pumped for a DX Han Solo, does this mean Anakin has been scrapped? Last time Hot Toys talked about it was supposed to be very close to being done.
I think it would mean he was scraped or at the least, postponed. They may want the focus to be on the OT as a bridge to the new sequels? I'd prefer Solo, myself, and it'd be a nice reveal, especially given the extraordinary wait for the DX15's announcement.

I think it would mean he was scraped or at the least, postponed. They may want the focus to be on the OT as a bridge to the new sequels? I'd prefer Solo, myself, and it'd be a nice reveal, especially given the extraordinary wait for the DX15's announcement.
I can see them going that route as well. Release Han then Leia during the hype up to the release of Episode VII. Personally don't mind if they scraped EP3 Anakin anyways. :wink1:

Hopefully this means theyll be focusing a tad more on imperials now. We could use some more imperials sideshow.

petting.gif

REAL_a1f90d_756287.gif

Blinking-Ewok.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Almost pull the trigger on the Hasbro. I will surely get 2 Scout Biker and the a Speeder for display. Bring it on Sideshow!!!

Not sure loads is the right word. One additional Biker Scout from Ep III and a 4LOM body (maybe another 3PO type droid but nothing anyone needs) and do you really think they'll make a lot of pilots? Luke Hoth Pilot as a con exclusive and maybe at best Wedge. And I doubt Wedge.

Remember all the uses for those Praji/Piett Imperial uniforms? Yeah? Well, where are they?

True. Veer, the Snowtrooper commander and marines troopers could all use parts from the Snowtrooper. That hasn't happen yet which I am still hoping for.

As for the Imperial officers, besides saving design work on tailoring they don't offer much of unique moulds for reuse.
But with the amount of design efforts putted into R2 and C-3PO, I would only believe eventually more Driods would follow and I am ready to get them all.:lol

Last edited:
I've got second two SW robot Chicken films - haven't watched all of it yet.

I'm guessing that Ewok skit is on the 3rd one?

@ Hokie - that had nothing to do with my gag. :monkey2

..& Puay - did you miss my earlier comment regarding part recycling?

You're perpetuating a misconception by thinking these troops share identical armour pieces. :lol

I've got second two SW robot Chicken films - haven't watched all of it yet.

I'm guessing that Ewok skit is on the 3rd one?

@ Hokie - that had nothing to do with my gag. :monkey2

..& Puay - did you miss my earlier comment regarding part recycling?

You're perpetuating a misconception by thinking these troops share identical armour pieces. :lol

:D:D:D

Awesome to finally see these happening... and finally those that said we'd see it at the next SDCC year after year were finally right :lol

If reason wins out and I pass on the speederbike I'll just buy one Scout Trooper, but I have a feeling I'll buy two and the speederbike :lol

The Kenner "Biker Scout" was the first ROTJ figure I ever bought and I got it before the movie came out because they were just so cool looking. This figure is so, so bought.

BikerScout-Front.jpg

Same here. (Sorta).

It was the first and my favourite Star Wars figure handed down from my brother when I was growing up. Can't. Wait for this.

Back