1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see Hot Toys release a "Empire" Leia, with 2 bodies like Luke, and multiple heads, Bespin outfit and Hoth outfit that can be the Bespin Escape ooutfit without the coat and different head...

To give a rough idea of how a SSC Scout would look on the Hasbro bike, here's a pic of the Hasbro bike with slightly modded Hasbro Scout, along with height ref next to unaltered SSC Rebel Commando (Hasbro Scout is just under 12") Also there's a Hasbro vs movie miniature bike comparison.

2ry0unc.png

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 402
The outfits are great - it's just the sh**ty buck body / bobblehead combo, base bodies.

Replace those & their fine figures.

Oversize heads with pancake make-up apps seemed to be the curse of many years' worth of SSC figs. Thankfully it was before I got into 1/6, so I only have a few of them (Bib, Boussh, this guy.)

I only bought that Commando because it was dirt cheap, but was really impressed with it overall. The outfits on the other two - chubby guy and Nik Sant - just didn't look quite as classic Commando to me (no frame backpack etc.) so didn't grab them.

Back