1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. He does look good. Really like the weathering on him, too (boots look great). Think I'll be happy with just two, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if every case of figures also comes packed with a fill-in-the-blanks divorce petition. ;)

LOL, it's funny how many of the guys today have mentioned divorce when talking about their upcoming pre-order list. :lol

Please tell me the stretched look of the helmet is an optical effect..........how the f$&@ does ss screw this up after all their experience with this character? Thank god for Hot Toys!

You took the words right out of my mouth. How could SS NOT see the stretchy look of that head sculpt? The weathering looks great, but WTF?!

I am going to army build the **** out of you, you beautiful, beautiful thing.

Shh... it'll be okay, wallet. We're going to be okay.

:lol.. I want three.. but don't know If I can swing it. I do Want SS to make Ewoks now!

Not 100% on the helm, but looks a lot better then anything else in this scale excluding the gentle giant bust

Looks better in this shot from mwctoys.com:

sdcc2014_sideshow_113.jpg

Scout Trooper is looking killer! :rock

:lol :lol :lol

:hi5:

:lol.. I want three.. but don't know If I can swing it. I do Want SS to make Ewoks now!

I'm buying at least 6, maybe one a month or so. It'll be like a Scout of the month club.

Or all of them at once. I don't know.

You tell yourself you're only going to eat like a handful of chips but you end up eating the whole bag - it'll probably be like that.

I certainly like the scout. I like my custom more, however this is a very nice release. I am hoping that this is the final product......if so......are we seeing a possible Dec-Feb release date?

The bike is nice........since this is marked as prototype I am curious to see the final product & price. Me ordering the Scout will depend on the bike, and the final price of both together. I am already peeved at what I am paying for the Taun Taun, Luke and Solo.

With Hot Toys taking over the 1/6 license I am very excited about the prospect of correct human likenesses, and potential of large scale vehicles!

I think we are all waiting to see what they do with the license, but I am sure that their focus will be on the new films with sprinkles of OT characters. Either way all good news for us OT collectors!

I am hoping that this is the final product......if so......are we seeing a possible Dec-Feb release date?

My guess based on all their other releases is, "not likely." Will it be up for pre-order by that time? Maybe by Feb, with delivery sometime later in 2015.

With Hot Toys taking over the 1/6 license I am very excited about the prospect of correct human likenesses, and potential of large scale vehicles!

That's not even a rumor, just fantasy. Has not happened, will never happen. Hot Toys simply doesn't have the clout nor worldwide reach to handle this license, let alone the design and development capacity. I hope this is the last time I have to point out the obvious, Hot Toys and Sideshow are partners, and Hot Toys would be nowhere without Sideshow's promotion, distribution and sub-licensing.

If we're lucky, we may see a Han DX in 2015, but I expect that to be all until another special DX release. Even this is based on speculation by an well-informed board member - it's by no means guaranteed, let alone shedding any light on timeframe.

Last edited:
That's not even a rumor, just fantasy. Has not happened, will never happen. Hot Toys simply doesn't have the clout nor worldwide reach to handle this license, let alone the design and development capacity. I hope this is the last time I have to point out the obvious, Hot Toys and Sideshow are partners, and Hot Toys would be nowhere without Sideshow's promotion, distribution and sub-licensing.

If we're lucky, we may see a Han DX in 2015, but I expect that to be all until another special DX release. Even this is based on speculation by an well-informed board member - it's by no means guaranteed, let alone shedding any light on timeframe.

AChance.jpeg

Back