1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dancing-ewok-gif1.gif

The bikes going on payments the second it goes up. :lol
The only reason I ever passed on Neyo cause he didn't have his ride, I can't miss out on this, although I would still pick up a scout even if Sideshow skipped the bike, I'd just grab a Hasbro speeder. Still might if the price tag makes me choke. :lol
Those 12" Hasbro Speederbikes are still pretty good from what I've gathered.

The bikes going on payments the second it goes up. :lol
The only reason I ever passed on Neyo cause he didn't have his ride, I can't miss out on this, although I would still pick up a scout even if Sideshow skipped the bike, I'd just grab a Hasbro speeder. Still might if the price tag makes me choke. :lol

For while I thought, with exposure in the clone wars cartoon Neyo's bike would eventually turn up.:(

Fantastic! Definitely down for one! Probably pass on the bike because of price and space, but I'm eager to see how it comes out!

Wow! Sideshow's been on overdrive lately! I think Endor Han would be a nice companion to this. *hint hint*

For while I thought, with the clone wars cartoon Neyo's bike would eventually turn up.:(

Maybe if these bikes do really well, it may be something they'd look at. Can always hope, anyways.

This and Red 5 Luke were way over do, but glad they're coming.

Back