1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Not too concerned about the "stretched face". Pics can be deceiptive, especially when taken behind a glass case.

Pics can be deceiptive, especially when taken behind a glass case.

It's not the last thing people will find, I'm sure. The split in the middle of the nose/mouth piece makes it pretty obvious the proportions are wrong. The ear intakes are also too tall and the dome on top of the head looks to be the incorrect proportion.

Does it still look great? Yup. Do I still want it? Yup. Just have to figure out how to display it, so I'm hoping we have at least another 12 months.

It's not the last thing people will find, I'm sure. The split in the middle of the nose/mouth piece makes it pretty obvious the proportions are wrong. The ear intakes are also too tall and the dome on top of the head looks to be the incorrect proportion.

Does it still look great? Yup. Do I still want it? Yup. Just have to figure out how to display it, so I'm hoping we have at least another 12 months.
On the ground, covered in blood, surrounded by Ewoks.

There you go. :lol

If we're getting uber picky now, I'm not 100% keen on the under suit either, the torso 'girdle' wrap piece, & the way the boot tops flay out like Vayda 2.0's oven mitts.

Still a nice figure.

There you go. :lol
If we're getting uber picky now, I'm not 100% keen on the under suit either, the torso 'girdle' wrap piece, & the way the boot tops flay out like Vayda 2.0's oven mitts.

Still a nice figure.

Damn, guess I'll just keep my Hasbro one's, save a few hundred $ and call it a day.

:lol

On the ground, covered in blood, surrounded by Ewoks.

yubnub.jpg

I'm so conflicted on this. I love the look of the Scout trooper. But I've been vigilant in keeping my SW collection to one or two villains (Fett, and a Vader eventually).

If I buy him, I'm worried I'll be falling down the rabbit hole quickly. First the Scout, then some other troopers, then who knows? :lol

I don't generally collect bad guys/villains, but have some exceptions, pretty much restricted to Star Wars, what I've collected the most of. And this only applies to higher end product. So Vader - I mean, come on, it's Vader.. And troopers, because I classify them as enlisted personnel to get around my self-imposed villain embargo. ;) But being a closet racist, I only collect white troopers.

What!? Why?

Just a personal preference. With regards to SW, that doesn't cover Boba nor Tusken Raiders either. Have Boba on private wait-list and Tusken on on the shelf. So I define villain maybe a little more specifically than most other people. ;)

Just a personal preference. With regards to SW, that doesn't cover Boba nor Tusken Raiders either. Have Boba on private wait-list and Tusken on on the shelf. So I define villain maybe a little more specifically than most other people. ;)
It's all subjective.

Sand People are just indigenous, misunderstood, shamanistic tribes of people with anger management issues who have no choice but to raid settlements as settlers continue to encroach on their land.

Boba Fett is a working man trying to make it in a galaxy none too kind to orphans.

The Empire is simply trying to establish peace through order. They would've succeeded too, if it weren't for those meddling terrorists.

You can't please anyone on these forums!
Everything on display looks awesome from Sideshow!
Looks like Hot Toys stumbled with any previews for their line of SW figures though.
They do still have 3 days to shock us though.

Wonder if he'll come with a few sets of hands. I just sure hope it's not the Clone's typical pointing, peace sign, thumbs up, etc. garbage.
Maybe the Speeder Bike will come with a set of "gripping" hands for the bars. If you buy the single figure I guess there's no need.

Wonder if he'll come with a few sets of hands. I just sure hope it's not the Clone's typical pointing, peace sign, thumbs up, etc. garbage.
Maybe the Speeder Bike will come with a set of "gripping" hands for the bars. If you buy the single figure I guess there's no need.

I think "gripping handlebars" are a definite, even for the single version, that is, if they will offer this as a set.

Just realized the cummerbund looks clean and bright white while the armor is weathered. I know this is the proto, so I'm sure this will be changed in the final.

It's all subjective.

Sand People are just indigenous, misunderstood, shamanistic tribes of people with anger management issues who have no choice but to raid settlements as settlers continue to encroach on their land.

Boba Fett is a working man trying to make it in a galaxy none too kind to orphans.

The Empire is simply trying to establish peace through order. They would've succeeded too, if it weren't for those meddling terrorists.

Had to rep that one :duff

Back