Hot Toys -MMS- Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling this to be a comment upon release of this figure somewhere.

"I don't understand Hot Toys, why does this not come with fully working walkman with playlist. Then it would be worth price. Will not buy."

This does look awesome though, cannot wait.

"I don't understand Hot Toys, why does this not come with fully working walkman with playlist. Then it would be worth price. Will not buy."

Interesting comment...a walkman would be a cool accessory though

The only thing is I just watched a 3 trailers and went through pictures and I haven't seen him wearing a white shirt. Don't get me wrong, I think this is still awesome and an instant buy for me but :dunno

Why stop at the trench coat and jacket? I want the vest too.

prattew2.jpg

The only thing is I just watched a 3 trailers and went through pictures and I haven't seen him wearing a white shirt. Don't get me wrong, I think this is still awesome and an instant buy for me but :dunno

it could be this shirt, it looks slightly grey in the picture, maybe its just the lighting
guardiansofthegalaxy53c6fd13f1e48.jpg

I bet $230 that it comes with atleast a 'toy' walkman though.

I'm passing on Rocket and Groot, but I may have to get this one. This looks great as far as the tailoring. The sculpt looks pretty good from what we see.

I will definitely order this. Makes me want to order Groot and Rocket more but not completely. I'm deciding whether to be okay with just Star-Lord and Rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back