Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... Stuck...

10.gif
Dude I got up 10 hours ago and have been on these threads all damn day. Last year had a broken ribs, this year its something else. Its like every year around SDCC I'm hurt and home from work

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

.You okay m8???
Yeah had an accident. Home with a concussion. Just resting and not doing much. Changed the lighting on my Tapatalk so its darker cause the light hurts the eyes and just been sitting at home. SDCC is keeping me from being bored senseless

Yeah had an accident. Home with a concussion. Just resting and not doing much. Changed the lighting on my Tapatalk so its darker cause the light hurts the eyes and just been sitting at home. SDCC is keeping me from being bored senseless

Sit right I remember you said you had an accident now. Get better soon m8

What have we told you about telling your wife her shoes are ugly! Never do it while within arms reach ;)

Sit right I remember you said you had an accident now. Get better soon m8
Thanks man
What have we told you about telling your wife her shoes are ugly! Never do it while within arms reach ;)
Bro I never do. I buy her shoes, I'm talking Prada, Gucci, Louboutin. Why Do you think she doesn't say anything about my statues. Besides I love buying her expensive stuff.

Lol i had a clumsy moment at home, like real clumsy and ended up causing a whole lot of hurt to myself. Sucks cause I hate being away from work so long

Is there really no extra head?? Confirm?? That would be sad... :pray: I want a extra head. I really want to find something good to save this.
No extra head. You know Spidey he always knows the inside scoop

Dude I got up 10 hours ago and have been on these threads all damn day. Last year had a broken ribs, this year its something else. Its like every year around SDCC I'm hurt and home from work

Lol don't fib you do it on purpose every year for the time off work to sit at home enjoying all the awesome SDCC stuff :wink1::lol
Just Kidding :1-1:

Hope you feel better soon buddy :duff

I'm seriously unsure on PG
I think she looks awesome personally but I don't know a) how the missus would feel to someone with such great assets asserting herself all over my displays & b) with Batgirl a must & getting into the court of the dead not sure I can justify her (not to mention Green Ivy already on order too)

Damn why soooo much good stuff...anyone need a kidney?? :wink1:

Is there really no extra head?? Confirm?? That would be sad... :pray: I want a extra head. I really want to find something good to save this.

Confirmed no extra head

Lol don't fib you do it on purpose every year for the time off work to sit at home enjoying all the awesome SDCC stuff :wink1::lol

I think she looks awesome personally but I don't know a) how the missus would feel to someone with such great assets asserting herself all over my displays & b) with Batgirl a must & getting into the court of the dead not sure I can justify her (not to mention Green Ivy already on order too)

At least wait for the obvious change of head to make an informed decision. I think it MAY be inspired by say Highes or ArtGerm.

Dude i wish it was an act. Lol
I also think the DC ladies look amazing. Don't care what others think, I love em
Confirmed no extra head

At least wait for the obvious change of head to make an informed decision. I think it MAY be inspired by say Highes or ArtGerm.
Oh stop. Just tell him the truth. CBG there is NO alternate head
Is it wrong to choke the chicken looking at this figure?
Ummmmm

url-20.gif

And
28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gif-LuBd.gif

I am really curious to see what the exclusive is on this since chances are they will give you both heads on the regular.

Could it really be just a different color (blue) belt?

Back