Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm editing my pics from SDCC now, and holy crap, I almost look like I know what I'm doing... Or Sideshow made an amazing piece.

RxyUhGm.jpg

Great photos Bill!!! :rock

I love this piece... Think the face really makes it. If it has another face sculpt that would be cool too, but I'm happy with it as is!

This has become an automatic PO for me. I love the fully sculpted body. I never thought I would have a dc display, but now I have to because of the quality they are putting out! Too damn good!!!

Needs nips :lecture

Oh god lets not start another Harley debate ;) :lol

I'm editing my pics from SDCC now, and holy crap, I almost look like I know what I'm doing... Or Sideshow made an amazing piece.

RxyUhGm.jpg

I think it's a little of column A & a little of Column B here...you clearly take amazing pictures & edit them perfectly but Sideshow seriously knocked it out the park here.
Stunning all round.

I'm still on the fence as I was trying to be good & Bat Family only but I may have to break the rule here.
Will see the COH & probable arrival date & decide after that...can't have too much on at once & with Court of the Dead turning out to be immense means I need to watch the pennies ;)

Neil

Unfortunately I missed that one haha. I figured if Harley has em, why havent we seen em for Catwoman or Power Girl. They make the most sense :lol
Catwoman has nipples, I've noticed them poking through on the SDCC pics. If you look you can see the "poke". So you getting PG too Doc?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Catwoman has nipples, I've noticed them poking through on the SDCC pics. If you look you can see the "poke". So you getting PG too Doc?

I havent checked out any new catwoman pics. I should. Gotta make sure these ladies have nips :wink1:

And of course! I may not agree on some of the piece, but she is mighty fine; regardless of flaws. Excited to see more of her soon :pray:

I havent checked out any new catwoman pics. I should. Gotta make sure these ladies have nips :wink1:

And of course! I may not agree on some of the piece, but she is mighty fine; regardless of flaws. Excited to see more of her soon :pray:
On a sculpted piece nips would just look like overkill

Back