Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted to like this one; but, the face just reminds me too much of a soccer mom. I can just picture her making sandwiches for the kids and then driving them to soccer practice in the mini-van.

Oh and that is one long neck. :(

You guys that are looking at her neck have a lot more self-control than *I* do. :lol

I honestly didn't even notice it till others kept pointing it out. The neck is the last place I'm going to look on a piece like this :lol The headsculpt is always the most important thing to me. If I don't like the face, I don't like the piece. Everyone's a little different I guess. Some people worry most about the neck...

I hope the COH is completely different because her current face is too old for my liking. PG should be playfully young and cutesy not mature looking.

What?! They posted preview pics? I gotta go check 'em out right now... :clap

I don't see any pics?? Let me check again. I must see the new pics! I really nervous because I see some hates the face. I really hope I don't have to pass on power girl. Please be good....

Those look plenty big enough. CBG is officially in....now to wait

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Ok just saw the pic, I'm not really sure what to think of it yet. I need to see more pics. The boobs looks big enough here but where's the nipples? I thought the DC line was more realistic? But whatever... The face is not a official buy for me yet. Will see more to decide later on. But the hair does looks kind of cool. Hope there is a COH. That would be so awesome. Btw who sculpted the face? Thanks for posting pics everyone. It's great for us who can't make it. :D

10492062_10152386491449145_3931595885129955862_n.jpg

Anne.jpg

Whatever picture you posted doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it's just a problem on my end?

that was me :)

I like this power girl / power mature woman better than batgirls face.

This looks like a MILF but not something I would want to spend $400+ on

Damn, the hate is flowing through this thread.:lol

Face isn't quite as great as I would like but in no way would I call that a butterface. To each their own though, she looks well enough for me.

Damn, the hate is flowing through this thread.:lol

Face isn't quite as great as I would like but in no way would I call that a butterface. To each their own though, she looks well enough for me.

I wouldn't call it hate. I think we're all just disappointed. I had a feeling it would be like this, I was hoping it wouldn't be like this, and it turned out to be like this. Everything else looks great. I feel like I'm not even asking for much. I didn't ask for a cool pose, but we got it. All I wanted was a face that actually looks like how the character has been represented over the last decade, and that's not what I got.

Sorry, but it's a textbook example of butterface.
Just not seeing it, sorry.

I wouldn't call it hate. I think we're all just disappointed. I had a feeling it would be like this, I was hoping it wouldn't be like this, and it turned out to be like this. Everything else looks great. I feel like I'm not even asking for much. I didn't ask for a cool pose, but we got it. All I wanted was a face that actually looks like how the character has been represented over the last decade, and that's not what I got.
I feel ya, definitely not what I was hoping for either.

You were thinking more this?
Power_Girl_Issue_2_Cover_by_AdamHughes.jpg

I kinda was.

Back