Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m9hc4jzppx1qg0ltco1_400.gif

The 80's references continue into the Power Girl Thread :lol

With the pics we got from that toy fair, where the whole 'zipper should be adjusted' pic got released, she had some massive boobs.

I mean I have Ivy and her boobs are pretty big, and I'm sure we need to see PG in a good shot as well as Catwoman, but from that one cleavage shot, I'd bet that Catwoman has to have a bigger chest.

Whoever goes to SDCC needs to settle this for us :lol

Yes I agree how can catwoman and ivy have bigger boobs? I'm just being honest here. In the comics she was much bigger. At least the older comics? Could be wrong but I have not checked for a long time.

Yes I agree how can catwoman and ivy have bigger boobs? I'm just being honest here. In the comics she was much bigger. At least the older comics? Could be wrong but I have not checked for a long time.

You are wrong. When she first came out PG had a big chest but NOWHERE near that original sculpt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Girl#Physical_appearance_and_costumes

According to character writer Jimmy Palmiotti, "Okay. When the character was created Wally Wood was the artist that drew Power Girl, and he was convinced that the editors were not paying attention to anything he did. So, his inker said 'every issue I’m going to draw the t*ts bigger until they notice it'. It took about seven or eight issues before anyone was like 'hey, what’s with the t*ts?' And that’s where they stopped. True story."

Best. Story. Ever.

From SSAlex at SF

Everyone with worries about Power Girl's assets will have a chance to make up their mind fully next week when photos from the show pop up. I personally feel the character is represented well in every area but I know folks have their own ideas of how their favorite character should look.

Maybe the ex is switch out bigger assets? Don't get me wrong I still like what I see but the face is my deciding factor.

The only ability that you could apply to a statue form for PG that could be seen is the Heat Vision, other than that it would have to be a COH one of her winking at you the other a confident Sexy look, JMO

Al

The only ability that you could apply to a statue form for PG that could be seen is the Heat Vision, other than that it would have to be a COH one of her winking at you the other a confident Sexy look, JMO

Al

Well PG WAS SuperGirl in the comics so a discarded uniform for the base would work, but yeah I agree with you a change of head with a different expression would work.

Last edited:

Al
Not going to lie, a cute winking COH would make it an EX or fail for me. Do they show the EX at SDCC or is that something we'll have to wait to see until she's up for PO? Man, going to be a long, agonizing wait for this one.

Back