Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about Power Girl. She may be dynamite but I can't buy all of these DC comic PFs. Will need to hold a spot in my collection for Batgirl, Supergirl, and Huntress. Power Girl is second tier to me.

Re: Power Girl premium format

Wow...Power Girl before Flash or Aquaman? I'm personally disappointed.

As cool as this may look, and I hope it looks great for the fans, I won't buy it.

I'm hoping they have more DC PF's to announce at the con.

My thoughts exactly. Personally, right now, I'd love to see someone from the rouges gallery from Gothamverse (Two-Face, Riddler, Scarecrow), but wouldn't mind a Flash or a Martian Manhunter as well.

If the boobs are smaller than ms marvel then it's a fail. Lol but really that is how she is in the comics.

:lol Don't worry CBG, SS will make sure the boobs are perfect and huge! Else, no one will buy her! :wink1:

Inorite, Maybe with Lobo and Powergirl this means Sideshow are giving the heavy hitters a breather(main JLA, Batman rogues, etc. etc.) and we can kinda let our wallets cool off a bit. :lol

I ordered Lobo :'( lol

I have no interest in Powergirl but I hope this PF is tasteful. Already see CBG saying big boobs or fail...

*happy dance*
Finally SSC releases a DC figure I would never consider purchasing.

Power Girl is a fun character so unless they seriously screw up the sculpt, it's a definate buy then.

I really can't wait for Supergirl and Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) because she was just awesome in the stand alone series. Although I wouldn't mind her as Spoiler though.

The way SS has been knocking the DC line out of the park I imaging this will be good! Congrats to all that wanted a Power Girl!

First Emma Frost, than a new Vampirella, Now PowerGirl. If SS announces a Zatanna PF in a few weeks I’ll l really be in heaven.

zero interest in this. I was hoping a batman villian like two-face or penguin would be previewed next.

Sex and boobies sell, SS knows this...

Ivy, Harley, WW, Selina and now PG. What a DC female lineup so far!

Your such a Tease SS one little pic and you throw this thread into a Free-Fall :thwak :lol:lol:lol now that that's done and it brought me no pleasure, this showing just the back and shoulders is not working, don't get me wrong, I am excited that she is out there in PF Form but now you have left me with more questions than answers :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Be Cool
Al

url

Just woke up to this email. Wtf. As much as I'd love a Power Girl PF, I want so many other less **** oriented characters first

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow...Power Girl before Flash or Aquaman? I'm personally disappointed.

As cool as this may look, and I hope it looks great for the fans, I won't buy it.

I'm hoping they have more DC PF's to announce at the con.
^^this

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back