Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so disappointed of what I ve seen so far at this years Comic Con...guess I will be saving a lot of money

How does she stay balanced?...

rjjsbp.jpg

JEEEZ this statue has to be one of my favorites that I've seen thus far from the CON photos. Loving the overall design and pose for PG. The DC line specifically for females has been f'ing amazing. I'll be picking up this one and Batgirl for sure. (already have WW which I think is killer)

As long as you look at the face from far away and use the light to dim the face a bit, then she does look good. :)

The other photos makes her look better than initial impression, but I still don't like it enough to buy. For one thing the head is too big for the body.

Man ...that sounds like justifying a bad blind date. Next thing you'll tell us she looks way better with beer goggles on. Lol

All in all ...I think she looks ok.

As long as you look at the face from far away and use the light to dim the face a bit, then she does look good. :)
Sorry to throw this off track, CBG did you know that Robert Orci is doing a reboot movie of the Power Rangers?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I actually really like this.... But SS's QC almost grain tees a crappy paint app that makes this statue.

Back