Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With every pic I see, she is growing on me more and more. When I saw her last night, the short hair just sort of caught me off guard. If there is a second head, I am almost definitely back in for POing day 1.

As for Emma Frost, go ahead and snooze, we'll see how much she goes for in the after market...not that I plan on reselling her:wink1:

Any word on if this will have a COH? Apparently that will be the case with Emma.
Spidey has said it looks different than the tease, wouldn't mind a COH Ex. What else would we get otherwise?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Spidey has said it looks different than the tease, wouldn't mind a COH Ex. What else would we get otherwise?

10483230_10152373262629145_1551429224875994397_o.jpg

definitely COH

I love em both. Both sexy ladies and without being slutty. Even with the milk window, PG still looks not so slutty which is a good thing

Definitely the best boobs I've ever seen on a statue but I'm passing on this one as for now. I'm just not digging the head-sculpt

I haven't been following this thread to know if it's been confirmed or not to have a switch out head but if it does then I may change my mind but it'll have to be impressive because I'm not going to lie I don't know much about Power Girl other than she's got great boobs & that cosplay girls love to dress up as her :naughty

will def have 2 heads, not sure if one will be EX as SS has been giving 2 heads with reg versions lately except for superman PF. WHile I am unsure about PG, Batgirl is a MUST HAVE AT ALL COSTS.

Cosplay girls love to dress up as her because she's very easy to cosplay. Just get a white leotard with a cutout, and a blonde wig (which if one is blonde that step can be skipped).

I don't know what EX it could be other than a different head
There are definitely two heads based upon the preview pic. I would expect the con displayed head to be the ex, unless the reg comes with two heads. The plainer hair is almost always the regular head.

Back