Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is one of them statues my wife & her friends won't approve of

My mates on the other hand who have no interest in comic characters at all will suddenly be asking a lot of questions :lol

Flip that fabric cape to the front when your wife's friends come over. :lol

This thread needs more PICS

epevehyh.jpg

urasyzyg.jpg

yqamutuz.jpg

9eturepy.jpg

y7y8ugyr.jpg

4u8uqyna.jpg

ese5yja7.jpg

gy5epude.jpg

ymu5u6u2.jpg

atyguzeg.jpg

Yup, his name is Michael, from Indonesia. I believe you guys met a few times probably and he has shown me his collections of your nice arts.
Oh Michael! Yup he told me that his brother is into statues. So nice to meet you here. :)

Looks promising but I have no interest in PG. I don't really mind that they didn't release Flash or Aquaman first, they have to mix and match.

I don't really mind that they didn't release Flash or Aquaman
still hoping to see one of the above at the SDCC...but i think the chances are remote at best at this point

no interest in PG...but congrats to those who have been waiting for her

By the way for those who are visiting SDCC, please swing by my table at the artists alley EE05 and say hi. Sketchbooks and art prints with limited quantity will be for sale. :)

a5u9uhab.jpg

Long time fan of your work, just killer. As a penciler myself I look at your pieces and kind of well lose it...lol. So we're you tapped to design this one for SSC??

10271338_10152537254278194_215174773384087666_o.jpg

These are nice but they are just a extra benefit, True Treasure is what lies to the south of them :wink1:

Al
As per Igo over on SF, DC ordered her tatas be brought down in size from this WIP to the preview. Damn that DC, damn them to hell.:lol

Back