Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this before but need clarification from a veteran customer. I don't like unexpected charges. With the Pile of Loot, I'm essentially able to have a (up to) 10 day notice to pay? Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know if the wall mounted shields can come off/ be worn with costume? I was reading their website and it says "fixed" but I'm not sure if that means fixed to the wall like a picture or fixed to the mount. Regardless, I may have to go with the pedestal version because of this statement alone. "*High-end pedestal style, flexibility, has strong sense of manly with dominating!"

But with this 'Pile of Loot' business, is it really applicable to shipping TWO of these shields? There's no way I can see them combining orders.

I don't know but I'd like to know about my question above if anyone can help. At least some notice rather than a surprise during any point in Q4 (Christmas expenses, etc) would be nice.

I don't know but I'd like to know about my question above if anyone can help. At least some notice rather than a surprise during any point in Q4 (Christmas expenses, etc) would be nice.

I've never ordered from BBTS, but it IS confusing, because it says that you have 10 days to pay from notice (with POL), but they'll hold your order for 180 days....I don't get. And I know I'm missing something here. :lol

I've never ordered from BBTS, but it IS confusing, because it says that you have 10 days to pay from notice (with POL), but they'll hold your order for 180 days....I don't get. And I know I'm missing something here. :lol
Exactly! That's why I'm asking for clarification from those who have used BBTS. All I've heard is that they will charge you without notice. I'm hoping the POL is a way around that.

I'd email them, but I think the bottom line is what YP is saying. You have to pay within 10 days of the pre-order 'arriving' in-stock. The advantage of POL I think is strictly from a shipping standpoint. I don't think it offers any advantage to postponing payment.

So I should probably do the 'Pile of Loot' option if I want to order two?

Guess it can't hurt?

One of this box is already oversize using dimension weight. You better ask them ahead of time and see 2x box size ship once is cheaper than 1 box ship twice.

The couple times I have ordered from BBTS, I received an email saying you have been charged and your order is shipped. No warning at all. I have not used pile of loot yet but it is just to save on shipping.

No warning on Pile of Loot. I suspect the 10 days to pay is if your card gets declined. If your card on file is good they won't give you a warning.

the wall mounted version comes with light up feature according to the product description

* Rechargeable battery and power line provided for the Wall Fixed Style, circular LED backlight technology make the shield outstanding!

So what's the edition size on these? I think it was asked before? Almost thinking I should snatch up a Classic too, but two is a pretty penny.

this is what I was told my BBTS
Jacob replied

Jul 30 7:07am

Hello Daniel,

Unfortunately, they have not released any info on the quantity of production for either of these pieces. I do apologize, though if this information becomes available I will pass it along to you.

Back